All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ali Lawrence – Live In York! ... 2019
  3. Bump. Is FB or Gmail the preferred method for Jim A contact, regarding new members? Or should someone else be in charge of adding folks?
  4. I remember BillF, he was a fan of Tardo Hammer ...
  5. Today
  6. When does a plateau begin to stagnate?
  7. “Maria Schneider and the SRW Big Band” Jazz Haus 2 cd set, disc 1
  8. Mwendo Dawa – Live At Montreux Jazz Festival ... 1980
  9. I believe Tindersticks "I", "II", "Curtains" and "Simple Pleasure" build a consistent body of work .... thereafter ups and downs occur ....
  10. I did have the original LP, but disposed of it when I was able to find a CD copy. Now listening to:
  11. I stopped listening to them very early, at 'Curtains', and I'm not sure why now at this distance. So my favourite remains the first one. My interest is piqued again so I think I'll stream some of the later ones. Obviously you rate 'Simple Pleasure' highly as you post it often so I'll start there. Which other later one would you suggest I try?
  12. Sarah Vaughan – The Magic Of Sarah Vaughan ... 1959
  13. Which was the last great Tindersticks album in your opinion .... ?
  14. I loved their first couple of albums then cooled on them. They're playing in London this year, I'm tempted That really is special. Can still remember hearing it for the first time, heaven
  15. https://www.motor1.com/news/714014/volvo-last-diesel-car-built/
  16. Tindersticks "Simple Pleasure" (Island Record) 1999/2018 .... Tindersticks got SOUL ....
  1. Load more activity