All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. My preorder arrived yesterday. I'm about halfway through it, it's mostly easy reading, but I can tell that it was assembled/ edited by a non-musician. There's a comprehension/coherency issue that is possibly going to bewilder people who have no experience with a saxophone. Detailed discussions about technique cut away to philosophical commentary without warning, and the go right back again. Still, if you do know something about a saxophone, there is some wonderful stuff in here (especially about the potential for a mystical experience with multiphonics). And the philosophy shows a consistent and expanding thread from beginning to end. A patient reader will enjoy this, I thinks. An impatient reader...Sonny Rollins is probably not for impatient people, readers or otherwise.
  4. Terrific! Even though I’m pretty behind on actually listening to this music 🤣
  5. Sorry to hear, but glad you got to The In Groove regardless. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time here in the "Valley".
  6. A lot of America has been built horizontally, not vertically. Wide open spaces and all that. This is especially true in the American Southwest. Why monetize one acre when you can monetize 10?
  7. Gosh. You weren't joking. Scottsdale hotel to The In Groove and back was a 32 mile round trip, taking two hours. Bought Colors by Raul de Souza, which was nice. Panicked a bit about time (plus in a jet lagged fug) so didn't go to Zia in the end.
  8. What kind of "real sugar" would one expect in a root beer if not cane sugar? Am I missing out on something? Please advise. IBC is great, and has been easily available in supermarkets here for decades now. There are "craft" root beers that maybe have better flavor, but they cost a lot and availability is spotty at best. I mean, hell, it's root beer. IBC tips the top for me!!!
  9. I agree. Too much jumping from wandering around straight into climax.
  10. Author is Phil Freeman, who has a substack. I'm not familiar with him, but wish him the best on the book, which could be an interesting read if well researched and written. Freeman seems to have a strong affinity for Taylor's work. https://burningambulance.substack.com/p/the-limitations-of-style
  11. Here's the booklet for the set: https://www.fremeaux.com/img/cms/Livret 32P Duke at his very Best FA5869.pdf (scroll down for English)
  12. Next up: This CD compiles two Barretto LPs, both originally released on Riverside: Latino! (rec. 1962) and Pachanga with Barretto (rec. 1961). I love the flute-and-violin instrumentation of charanga bands -- plus "Chombo" on tenor!
  13. Impulse (as a search term) doesn’t seem to bring back any albums. Would you share some examples of what you saw? Thanks!!
  14. Yesterday
  15. One volume on the Live at Sweet Basil. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_at_Sweet_Basil_(Gil_Evans_album) "Jazz Time" is a Euro sampler of mostly 80's material, good for a newbie to get a cheap taste of Evans, but not worthwhile for the experienced collector. https://www.discogs.com/release/8793078-Gil-Evans-Gil-Evans
  16. Did A-B-C Ko-Ko comparisons with… 99 Centennial Collection (with the fix Chuck noted) 95/96 Jazz Greats (done by John R.T. Davies) And then Ko-Ko + two whole discs with the Fremeaux box. If you have an obsession with this material, and the resources, this may be the one. It sounds excellent. Blue Goose is also a great track to compare with imo. The sequencing is, of course, subjective. I like their choices. Mark will have to tell us how it stacks up to vinyl.
  17. What's Gil Evans' "Jazz Time" and how many volumes in the live at Sweet Basil?
  18. https://nathaliejoachim.bandcamp.com/album/ki-moun-ou-ye
  19. USA Media Rate Shipping is $4.50 for the first three CD's, and $.75 for each additional three CD's. Also willing to consider trades. Please PM if interested in any of these title. I can only hold CD's for a couple of days, not for an extended period. I also have a Woody Shaw CBS Mosaic Set I'd like to find a good home for, $55 + shipping or interesting trade. I can send you a spreadsheet if you are having problems reading this listing, but works fine for me. Use landscape view on your phone. Free shipping on a $85 purchase, 10% discount and free shipping on a $170 purchase. Artist Title Price $ Adams ,Clifford Cliff Notes $2 Afro Blue Band/Hilton Ruiz Impressions $3 Dave Liebman Albright ,Gerald Very Best of $1 Albright ,Gerald Kickin' It Up $1 Allen ,Geri/Haden/Motian In The Year of the Dragon $9 Ammons ,Gene Funky $7 Armstrong ,Louis Best of $1 Bishop ,Walter Jr. Milestones $6 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers The Big Beat $6 Brubeck ,Dave Southern Scene/The Riddle $6 Burton ,Gary For Hamp, Red, Bags, and Cal $3 Byrd ,Donald Ehtiopian Nights $3 no back insert Carr ,Ian Out of the Long Dark/Old Heartland $9 Carter .Benny 3,4,5 $4 Carter ,John Echoes from Rudolph's $16 Christlieb, Pete/Warne Marsh Apogee $5 Criss ,Sonny Featuring Wynton Kelly $6 Dauner ,Wolfgang Free Action $12 Davis ,Miles Seven Steps to Heaven $2 Davis ,Miles Four and More $2 DeFrancesco, Papa John Comin' Home $5 Desmond ,Paul Complete Oberlin & College of Pacific $3 Dyani ,Johnny Grandmother's Teaching $8 MacGregor, Beckett Eales ,Geoff Mountains of Fire $3 Earland ,Charles Third Degree Burn $6 Earland ,Charles Black Talk/Black Drops $9 2LP on 1 CD Earland ,Charles Funk Fantastique $6 Earland ,Charles Intensity $4 no back insert Earnear Earnear $2 Easley ,Bill First Call $2 James Williams new, sealed Easley ,Bill Easley Said $4 George Coleman, Billy Higgins East-West Collective Humeurs $3 Eckstine ,Billy/Quincy Jones At Basin Street East $2 Eckstine ,Billy Mr. B and the Band (Savoy Sessions) $3 Eckstine ,Billy Mr. B and the Bebop Band $2 Eckstine ,Billy No Cover No Minimum $2 Eckstine ,Billy Complete Savoy Recordings (2 CD) $5 Eckstine ,Billy Timeless $2 Eckstine ,Billy Sings with Benny Carter $3 Eckstine ,Billy/Quincy Jones At Basin Street East $2 Edison ,Harry Sweets Sweets at the Haig $5 Edison ,Harry Sweets For My Pals $4 Pablo Edison ,Harry Sweets/Charlie Shavers Complete At Midnight/At Riverside Sessions $4 Edwards ,Calvin Just Swing $2 Edwards Donald In The Vernacular $2 Payton, Whitfield Edwards ,Teddy Heart & Soul $7 Edwards ,Teddy Sunset Eyes $6 Edwards ,Teddy/Howard McGhee Together Again! $7 Edwards ,Teddy/Houston Person Close Encounters $4 Egan ,Coral My Favorite Distraction $2 Ehrlich ,Marty Song $4 Uri Caine, Formanek Ehrlich ,Marty Pliant Plaint $6 Ehrlich ,Marty/Myra Melford Spark! $4 Eichman ,Dietrich The Hot Days $2 Either/Orchestra The Half-Life of Desire $3 Either/Orchestra Dial E $2 Eldridge ,Roy Decidedly $4 Johnny Griffin, Bryant, Pass Elf ,Mark Trickynometry $3 Elf ,Mark Live at Smalls $4 Elf ,Mark Glad to Be Back $3 Hazeltine Elf ,Mark Liftoff $3 Hazeltine Elias ,Eliane On The Classical Side $7 Elias ,Eliane Made in Brasil $3 Elling ,Kurt Close Your Eyes $3 Elling ,Kurt This Time It's Love $3 Elling ,Kurt The Gate $3 Ellington ,Duke Braggin' In Brass - The Immortal 1938 Year (2CD) $5 Ellington ,Duke Indigos $3 Ellington ,Duke/Mahalia Jackson Black, Brown, and Beige (Columbia Version) $3 1999 remaster, bonus cuts Ellington ,Duke Such Sweet Thunder $5 2000 remaster, bonus cuts Ellington ,Duke Ellington '55 $3 Ellington ,Duke Ellington '56 $3 Ellington ,Duke Blues in Orbit $4 Ellington ,Duke The Ellington Suites $4 Queens, Goutilas, Uwis Ellington ,Duke Afro-Bossa $12 Ellington ,Duke Concert in the Virgin Islands $9 Ellington ,Duke Meets Coleman Hawkins $4 Ellington ,Duke Ellington Uptown $5 2004 Remaster Ellington ,Duke 1953 Pasadena Concert $4 Ellington ,Duke 1954 Los Angeles Concert $4 Ellington ,Duke Live at the Rainbow Grill $6 Ellington ,Duke At The Hollywood Empire 1949 $6 Ellington ,Duke All-Star Road Band $2 Ellington ,Duke New Orleans Suite $4 Ellington ,Duke Original Album Series (5CD) $18 Ellington ,Duke Three Suites $3 Nutcracker, Peer Gynt, Suite Thursday Ellington ,Duke V-Disc (3 CD) $20 Ellington ,Duke Masterpieces by Ellington $4 2004 remaster, bonus cuts Ellington ,Duke Ken Burns Jazz $2 Ellington ,Duke/Mingus/Roach Money Jungle $4 Ellington ,Duke Mary Poppins $12 Ellington ,Duke Black, Brown, and Beige (RCA Version) (3CD) $6 Ellington ,Duke Legacy $2 Varese Vintage Ellington ,Duke SRO $2 Ellington ,Duke 1952 Seattle Concert $3 Ellington ,Duke Live it the Big Apple $2 Ellington ,Duke Best of $2 Capitol Records Ellington ,Duke/Mercer Digital Duke $2 Ellington ,Duke tribute All Ellington $2 Elliott ,Don Double Trumpet Doings $6 Elliott ,Jack American Jazz Philharmonic $2 Phil Woods, Ray Brown Ellis ,Dave State of Mind $3 Mulgrew Miller, Vincent Herring Ellis ,Dave Raven $3 Ellis ,Don New Ideas $6 Jaki Byard Ellis ,Don How Time Passes $9 Jaki Byard Ellis ,Don Essence $12 Paul Bley, Peacock Ellis ,Don Electric Bath $4 GNP Crescendo issue of Columbia album Ellis ,Don Soaring $9 digipak Ellis ,Don Pieces of Eight (2CD) $10 new, sealed Ellis ,Don Live at Monterey $6 Ellis ,Don Shock Treatment $6 Ellis ,Don Tears of Joy (2CD) $10 Ellis ,Herb Nothing But the Blues/Meets Jimmy Giuffre $6 Ellis ,Herb/Ray Brown After You've Gone $4 Embryo Bad Heads and Bad Cats $12 Empty Cage Quartet/Soletti Besnard Take Care of Floating $3 Enriquez ,Bobby The Wildman Returns $4 Ray Brown, Al Foster Ericson, Rolf And His All American Stars $9 Ervin ,Booker That's It $9 Ervin ,Booker Lament for Booker Ervin $10 Ervin ,Booker Tex Book Tenor $8 Woody Shaw, Kenny Barron Ervin ,Booker The Song Book $7 Ervin ,Booker The Book Cooks $8 Ervin ,Booker The Blues Book $8 Ervin ,Booker The Space Book $12 Jaki Byard Ervin ,Booker Exultation! $12 Eskelin ,Ellery Premonition $4 Eskelin ,Ellery Forms $4 Ethnic Heritage Ensemble Mama's House Live 35th Anniversary $6 Kahil El'Zabar, Corey Wilkes, Ernest Dawkins Eubanks ,Kevin Live at Bradley's $2 James Williams Eubanks ,Kevin Face to Face $2 Evans ,Bill Empathy/A Simple Matter of Conviction $5 Evans ,Bill At Town Hall $4 Evans ,Bill Turn Out The Stars (highlights) $3 Evans ,Bill Live at Balboa Jazz Club Vols 1 and 2 (2CD) $25 Evans ,Bill How My Heart Sings $6 Evans ,Bill Jazz Showcase $2 Evans ,Bill At the Montreux Jazz Festival $4 Gomez, DeJohnette Evans ,Bill Since We Met $1 no tray card Evans ,Bill Montreux III $1 no tray card Evans ,Bill Sunday at the Village Vanguard $1 no tray card Evans ,Bill Cross Currents (with Konitz and Marsh) $1 no tray card Evans ,Bill/Tony Bennett The Tony Bennett/Bill Evans Album $1 no tray card Evans ,Bill/Israels/Motian Complete Recordings (2CD) $10 Evans ,Bill Moon Beams $5 Evans ,Bill Homecoming $5 Evans ,Bill The Paris Concert, edition 1 $4 Evans ,Bill/Don Elliott Tenderly $4 Evans ,Bill/Jim Hall Undercurrent $4 Evans ,Bill New Jazz Conceptions $6 Evans ,Bill Portrait in Jazz $3 Evans ,Bill Explorations $9 20-bit K2 Evans ,Bill You Must Believe in Spring $5 Evans ,Bill Alone $3 Evans ,Bill Everybody Digs Bill Evans $4 Evans ,Bill Jazz Masters $2 Evans ,Charles On Beauty $3 Dave Liebman Evans ,Charles Subliminal Leaps $3 Dave Liebman Evans ,Falkner Climbing the Gates $3 Cecil McBee, Matt Wilson Evans ,Gil Farewell $3 Evans ,Gil Live at the Public Theatre New York Vol. 1 $6 Blythe, Bluiett Evans ,Gil Live at the Public Theatre New York Vol. 2 $6 Blythe, Bluiett Evans ,Gil Jazztime $1 Evans ,Gil Complete Pacific Jazz Sessions $5 Evans ,Gil Into the Hot $7 Cecil Taylor great session Evans ,Gil Live at Sweet Basil $3 Evans ,Orrin Grown Folk Bizness $4 Criss Cross, promo sticker Previously listed titles still available: Artist Title Price $ Info Abate ,Greg Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde $6 Richie Cole Abate ,Greg Bop City $4 James Williams Abbuehl ,Susanne April $4 ECM Abdullah ,Ahmed Liquid Magic $20 C. Brackeen,Favors Abdul-Malik ,Ahmed Jazz Sahara $8 Johnny Griffin Abercrombie ,John The Toronto Concert $10 Abercrombie ,John Nuttree Quartet: Standards $8 Abstract Truth Blue Route $2 Acoustic Jazz Quartet Organic $2 Origin records Acuna ,Claudia Wind from the South $2 Acuna ,Claudia Rhythm of Life $2 Acuna ,Claudia En Este Momento $2 Adams , George Old Feeling $4 Adams , George/Richmond Gentlemen's Agreement $8 Adams , George/Richmond Hand to Hand $8 Adams ,Pepper 10 to 4 at the 5 Spot $6 Adderley ,Cannonball and Strings $1 no back insert Adderley ,Cannonball and Nancy Wilson $1 no back insert Adderley ,Cannonball and Strings $6 Adderley ,Cannonball Sophisticated Swing: Emarcy Small Group Sessions $10 4LP on 2CD Adderley ,Cannonball Cannonball Takes Charge $6 Adderley ,Cannonball Money in the Pocket $6 Adderley ,Cannonball Quintet in San Francisco $6 Adderley ,Cannonball In Europe! $6 Adderley ,Cannonball Walk Tall: The David Axelrod Years (2 CD) $15 Adderley ,Cannonball/Evans Know What I Mean? $6 Adderley ,Nat Blue Autumn $6 Adderley ,Nat Live at 1994 Floating Jazz Festival (2 CD) $10 Adderley ,Nat Naturally! $7 Affif ,Ron Ringside $4 Ailer ,Keith Spaces & Places $3 Gary Bartz, Marc Cary Airto Free $6 Airto Fingers $10 Japanese issue Airto Best of (CTI) $3 Airto Homeless $3 Airto Killer Bees $5 Corea, Hancock Akagi ,Kei Mirror Puzzle $3 Akagi ,Kei Playroom $3 Akagi ,Kei/Tana/Reid Sound Circle $3 Alaoui ,Amina Arco Iris $4 ECM Albany ,Joe Portrait of an Artist $4 Alden ,Howard A Good Likeness $4 Alexander ,Eric The First Milestone $5 Alexander ,Eric My Favorite Things $18 Japanese mini-LP Alexander ,Eric/One for All Optimism $12 Alexander ,Monty/Brown/Ellis Triple Threat $8 Alexandria ,Lorez Singing Songs Everyone Knows $6 Alexandria ,Lorez Lorez Sings Prez $4 Allee ,Steve Colors $2 Allen ,Carl The Pursuer $3 Allen ,Carl Testimonial $3 Allen ,Geri The Gathering $2 copied front cover Allen ,J.D. The Matador and the Bull $6 Allen ,J.D. Victory $6 Allen ,Marshall et al Surrender to the Air $3 Allen ,Marshall & Konstruct Vibrations of the Day $8 Allen ,Tex Late Night $4 Allison ,Mose The Earth Wants You $4 Allison ,Mose Gimcracks and Gewgaws $6 Allison ,Mose Greatest Hits $2 Allison ,Mose Lessons in Living $4 Allison ,Mose Your Mind is on Vacation $4 Allison ,Mose Western Man/Mose in Your Ear $8 Allison ,Mose I Don’t Worry About a Thing/Mose Alive $7 Allison ,Mose The Sage of Tippo (2 CD) $12 4 Atlantic albums Allyson ,Karrin Daydream $2 Allyson ,Karrin Borders Sampler $1 Allyson ,Karrin Wild for You $2 Allyson ,Karrin Ballads: Remembering John Coltrane $2 Allyson ,Karrin Azure-Te $2 Allyson ,Karrin Sweet Home Cookin' $2 Allyson ,Karrin Footprints $2 Allyson ,Karrin In Blue $2 Alter ,Myriam If $5 Altschul ,Barry For Stu $12 Alvarez ,Remi/Mark Dresser Soul to Soul $5 AMM Generative Themes $9 Ammons ,Gene Fine and Mellow $8 Ammons ,Gene Live in Chicago $6 Ammons ,Gene Story: Organ Combos $6 Ammons ,Gene/Stitt Boss Tenors in Orbit $6 digipak Amram ,David Latin-Jazz Celebration $4 Anders ,Gabriela Bossa Beleza $6 Anderson ,Lew Feelin' Good, Yeah $2 Anderson ,Ray What Because $4 Anderson ,Wessell Warmdaddy in the Garden of Swing $2 Anschell ,Bill When Cooler Heads Prevail $2 Anschell ,Bill A Different Note $2 Anthimos, Apostolos Days We Can't Forget $6 Appelman ,Harry Balancing $2 Arbuckle ,Les No More No Less $4 K. Barron, McBee Arbuckle ,Les The Bush Crew $1 no back insert Arc Voltaic Joan Salvat_Papasseit $1 Armstrong ,Louis Ken Burns Jazz $2 Armstrong ,Louis What a Wonderful World $2 Armstrong ,Louis Of New Orleans $2 JHS edition Armstrong ,Louis Meets Oscar Peterson $2 JHS edition Arriale ,Lynn Live at the Montreux Jazz Festival $5 Arriale ,Lynn When You Listen $5 Arriale ,Lynn Solo $5 Arriale ,Lynn Arise $5 Art Ensemble of Chicago Fanfare for the Warriors $18 Japanese 24 bit Assad ,Pedro & Meretrio Na Cozinha $2 Atomic Boom Boom $8 Atomic Retrograde(3CD) $12 Auld ,Georgie Four Classic Albums (2 CD) $7 Auld ,Georgie Homage $6 new, sealed Awakening Hear, Sense, and Feel $9 Axis Another Revolable Thing, Part 1 $8 Axis Another Revolable Thing, Part 2 $8 Ayler ,Albert My Name is Albert Ayler $7 Ayler ,Albert Love Cry $7 Ayler ,Albert The Impulse Story $3 B3 Bombers Live at the Green Mill $5 B Sharp Jazz Quartet B Sharp Jazz Quartet $2 B Sharp Jazz Quartet Searching For The One $2 promo Babasin ,Harry And Bob Enevoldsen $6 Bad Plus These Are The Vistas $2 Bagley ,Don Jazz on the Rocks $8 P.Woods Bailey ,Benny Hard Sock Dance $2 reissue of Big Brass Bailey ,Craig Brooklyn $2 Bailey Donald Blueprints of Jazz, Vol. 3 $12 Tolliver, Pope Bailey ,Sheryl The Power of 3 $9 Bailey ,Sheryl Reunion of Souls $9 Baker ,Chet The Best Thing For You $3 Baker ,Chet In Paris $1 library copy in modified packaging Baker ,Chet My Favourite Songs $3 Baker ,Chet Plays The Best of Lerner & Loewe $6 20-bit K2 Baker ,Chet Lonely Star $8 Baker ,Chet Plays/Sings $2 JHS edition Baker ,Chet Compact Jazz $1 Baker ,Chet I Remember You $3 Baker ,Chet Nightbird $3 Baker ,Chet Daybreak $9 Barber ,Patricia Companion $1 promo in cardboard sleeve Barbieri ,Gato The Shadow of The Cat $3 Barbieri ,Gato Bolivia $7 Barbieri ,Gato Ruby ,Ruby $4 Barenbregge/Russo Point of Grace $3 Barenbregge/Russo PF Flyer $3 Bargad ,Rob Better Times $4 Criss Cross , Eddie Henderson Barley ,Brian Trio 1970 $6 Barretto ,Ray Contact $3 Barretto ,Ray Handprints $3 Barron ,Bill Modern Windows Suite $7 Barron ,Kenny Invitation $8 Barron ,Kenny Things Unseen $4 Barron ,Kenny Live at Bradley's $8 Barron ,Kenny What If $8 Barron ,Kenny Live at Fat Tuesday's $8 Barron ,Kenny Quickstep $8 Barron ,Kenny Artistry of $6 Peter Ind Barron ,Kenny/Classic Jazz Quartet Plays Bach $5 Ron Carter Barron ,Kenny/ Charlie Haden Night And The City $4 Barron ,Kenny/Regina Carter Freefall $3 Bartz ,Gary Ju Ju Man $15 Catalyst - Japanese Import Bartz ,Gary West 42nd Street $10 Bartz ,Gary I've Known Rivers and Other Bodies $24 Bartz ,Gary Libra/Another Earth $9 Bartz ,Gary Harlem Bush Music $9 Basie ,Count I Told You So $4 Basie ,Count Basie At Birdland $4 Roulette Basie ,Count Best of the Roulette Years $2 Basie ,Count High Voltage (Basic Basie, Vol. 2) $6 Basie ,Count Chairman of the Board $4 Basie ,Count For The First Time (trio) $5 Basie ,Count Basie Jam $4 Basie ,Count And The Kansas City 7 $4 Basie ,Count Topeka, Kansas, 1955 (no front booklet) $1 Basie ,Count Ken Burns Jazz $2 Basile ,John It Was A Very Good Year $3 Bates ,Michael Outside Sources A Fine Balance $2 Battaglia ,Stefano Pastorale $6 ECM Beatty ,Jim West Coast Years 1968-1993 $4 Bebop & Beyond Plays Dizzy Gillespie $3 Beck ,Gordon Reflections $4 Beck ,Gordon Appleby Blues $4 Beck ,Joe Live in Biel, Switzerland $4 Beck ,Joe & John Abercrombie Coincidence $5 Behrman ,David Wave Train (music from 1959 to 1968) $7 Beirach ,Richie & George Coleman Convergence $4 Beirach ,Richie Some Other Time (tribute to Chet Baker) $3 Belden ,Bob Three Days of Rain $7 Bellson ,Louie Jazz Giants $3 Bellson ,Louie Live at the Concord Summer Festival $4 Bellson ,Louis Explosion $8 Blue Mitchell Bellson ,Louie Prime Time $5 Bellson ,Louie East Side Suite $3 Bellson ,Louie A Salute to the Big Band Masters $2 Bellson ,Louie Jam (with Blue Mitchell) $5 Bellson ,Louie Raincheck $5 Ben-Hur ,Roni Fortuna $4 Ronnie Mathews Ben-Hur ,Roni Keepin' It Open $4 Ronnie Mathews Bennett ,Bruce Little Owl $2 Bennett ,Cynthia Kaay Wish I Knew $2 Benson ,George Tenderly $2 McCoy Tyner Benson ,George The George Benson Collection $2 Benson ,George The Best (A&M) $2 Benson ,George/Earl Klugh Collaboration $2 Bentyne ,Cheryl Let Me Off Uptown $2 Bentyne ,Cheryl Talk of the Town $2 Bentyne ,Cheryl Something Cool $2 Bentyne ,Cheryl Let's Misbehave $2 Bentyne ,Cheryl The Book of Love $2 Bentzon ,Nikolaj Pianoforte $2 Berg ,Bob Enter The Spirit $3 Berger ,Karl No Man Is An Island $4 Bergonzi ,Jerry/Calderazzo Fast Company $4 Bergonzi ,Jerry Lineage (EFSA Collection) $4 Bergonzi ,Jerry/Hersch ETC + 1 (EFSA Collection) $4 Berk ,Dick East Coast Stroll $3 John Hicks Berk ,Dick feat. Nick Brignola More Birds Less Feathers $6 Berkley ,Joey Made in NYC $3 Berkman ,David Handmade $3 Berliner ,Jay Romantic Guitars $4 Bernhardt ,Warren Trio '83 $3 Bernstein ,Peter Monk $18 Berry ,Chu/Byas/Lucky Thompson Mainstream Tenors $1 Berry ,Chu/Cab Calloway Penguin Swing $1 Bey ,Andy American Song $3 Binney ,Dave Point Game $4 Binney ,Dave/Edward Simon Oceanos $6 Birigwa Birigwa $2 Bishop ,John/Johnson/Mandyk/Teuber Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit $4 Bishop ,Walter Jr. Coral Keys $8 Bizingas Eggs Up High $2 Bjorkenheim/Flaten/Nilssen-Love Scorch Trio $2 Blackman ,Cindy Someday… $6 Blade ,Dina S'Wonderful $3 Blake ,Ron Lest We Forget $4 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Free For All $6 RVG Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Moanin' $5 RVG Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers A Night in Tunisia $6 RVG Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers The Big Beat $5 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Les Liasons Dangereuses $12 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Live at Kimball's $8 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers New York Scene $6 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers The Jazz Messenger $2 Columbia compilation Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers The Jazz Messengers $5 classic 1956 Columbia album Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Moanin' $4 1968 live Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Straight Ahead $7 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers The Art of Jazz $8 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Blues March - Roulette Years, vol. 2 $6 Gypsy Folk Tales reissue Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers 1957 Second Edition $4 Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Night in Tunisia/Lerner and Loewe $7 RCA Blakey,Art/Jazz Messengers Hard Bop $10 Mosaic Blakey ,Art A Night at Birdland, Vol, 2 $1 No tray card, former library copy Blakey,Art/Persip/Jones/Jones Drum Night at Birdland $10 Blanchard ,Terence Jazz in Film $2 Blanchard ,Terence The Heart Speaks $2 Blanchard ,Terence Flow $4 Blanchard ,Terence Choices $4 Blanco ,Leo Fin del Primer Capitulo $2 Bley ,Carla Big Band Theory $5 Bley ,Carla Heavy Heart $9 Bley ,Carla Escalator Over The Hill (2CD) $15 Bley ,Carla Night-Glo $10 Bley ,Carla Goes to Church $8 Bley ,Carla Looking For America $7 Bley ,Carla Sextet $8 Bley ,Carla Fleur Carnivore $6 Bley ,Paul With Gary Peacock $7 Bley ,Paul Hands On $8 Bley ,Paul/Haden/Motian Memoirs $7 Blonk ,Jaap/Damon Smith Hugo Ball: Sechs Laut $2 Bloom ,Jane Ira The Red Quartets $4 Hersch Bloom ,Jane Ira Modern Drama $2 Bloom ,Jane Ira Slalom $3 Blue ,T.K. Another Blue $4 Blue ,T.K. Eyes of the Elders $4 Bluiett ,Hamiett With Eyes Wide Open $4 Bocian ,Michael Reverence $4 Dewey Redman Boland ,Francy Playing With The Trio $10 Bollani ,Stefano Piano Solo $4 Bollenback ,Paul Original Visions $8 DeFrancesco, Gary Thomas Bolt Shuffle $3 Bonner ,Joe New Beginnings $6 Bop Brothers Doing the Classics $2 Bopp ,Christiane/Petit L'ecorce et la Salive $3 Borla ,Janice Promises to Burn $5 Borla ,Janice From Every Angle $3 Borstlap ,Michiel Gramercy Park (3CD) $5 Borthwick ,Ramona A New Leaf $3 Boston Art Quartet The Fax $3 Botschinsky ,Allan The Night $5 Boulevard Big Band feat. Pete Christlieb Live at Harlings Upstairs $3 Bourelly ,Jean-Paul Jungle Cowboy $6 Bowen ,Ralph Movin' On $5 Boyd ,Rocky Ease It $10 Dorham/W.Bishop/LaRoca Brackeen ,Joanne Pink Elephant Magic $5 Brackeen ,Joanne Power Talk $9 Brackeen ,Joanne Take a Chance $4 Braden ,Don Wish List $6 promo copy Braden ,Don The Open Road $3 Braden ,Don The Fire Within $3 Braden ,Don After Dark $7 Braden ,Don The Voice of the Saxophone $2 Braden ,Don Gentle Storm $7 Braden ,Don Landing Zone $3 Braden ,Don Brighter Days $4 Braden ,Don Organic $3 Bradford ,Bobby/Spontaneous Music Ensemble With John Stevens (2 CD) $15 Bradford ,Bobby Lost in L.A. $7 Braff ,Ruby Three Classic Albums Plus (2CD) $4 Braith ,George Complete Blue Note Sessions (2CD) $22 Braith ,George Musart $15 sealed Brand ,Dollar (Abdullah Ibrahim) At Montreux $6 Brand ,Dollar (Abdullah Ibrahim) Cape Town Revisited $8 Brand ,Dollar (Abdullah Ibrahim) Mantra Mode $4 Brand ,Dollar (Abdullah Ibrahim)/Johnny Dyani Echoes from Africa $6 Brandford ,Jay Seven Point Perspective $3 Brandon ,Eric Journey With Jazz $1 Braxton ,Anthony Trio and Duet $10 Braxton ,Anthony Town Hall 1972 $10 Braxton ,Anthony In The Tradition $10 Braxton ,Anthony 23 Standards (Quartet) 2003 (4 CD) $35 Braxton ,Anthony 21 Standards (Quartet) 2003 (4 CD) $35 Braxton ,Anthony Piano Quartet, Yoshi's 1994 (4 CD) $30 Marty Ehrlich Breakstone ,Joshua Remembering Grant Green $6 McDuff Breakstone ,Joshua 9 by 3 $4 Breakstone ,Joshua Walk Don't Run $4 Kenny Barron Breau ,Lenny Last Sessions $5 Brecker ,Mike Two Blocks From The Edge $3 Brecker ,Mike Wide Angles $3 Brecker ,Mike Tales From The Hudson $3 Brecker ,Mike/Bob Mintzer Twin Tenors $7 promo copy Brecker ,Randy In The Idiom $4 Joe Henderson Brecker Brothers Original Album Classics (5 CD) $12 some damage to outer box Brecker Brothers Back to Back $7 Breedlove ,Graham Coming Home $3 Brendle ,Ron Photograph $3 Frank Kimbrough Breuker ,Willem Mondriaan Strings $4 Breuker ,Willem Parade $5 Brekekekexkoaxkoax We Used to Be Such Good Friends $2 Bridgewater ,Dee Dee This is New $3 Bridgewater ,Dee Dee In Montreux $3 Bridgewater ,Dee Dee Dee Dee Bridgewater $4 Atlantic 1976 Bridgewater ,Dee Dee Dee Dee Bridgewater $4 Elektra 1980 Bridgewater ,Dee Dee Just Family/Bad for Me $6 Brigandi ,Tom After Hours $5 Brignola ,Nick Poinciana $6 Brisker ,Gordon The Gift $2 Tim Hagans Broadbent ,Alan Better Days $4 Broadbent ,Alan Personal Standards $4 Broderick ,Cole Autumn in Saratoga $2 Brookmeyer ,Bob/Stan Getz Complete 1953-54 Studio Recordings (2CD) $8 Brookmeyer ,Bob Small Band, Vol. 1 $4 new, sealed Brookmeyer ,Bob Paris Suite $4 Brooks ,Cecil III Smokin' Jazz $4 Brooks ,Cecil III For Those Who Love To Groove $3 Brooks ,Donna I'll Take Romance $4 new, sealed Brooks ,Hadda Blue & Boogie $3 Brooks ,Roy Ethnic Expressions $15 Brooks Roy Duet in Detroit $10 Randy Weston, Woody Shaw, Pullen Brooks ,Sarah / Joe Beck What is My Heart For $4 Broom ,Bobby Modern Man $7 Broom ,Bobby Modern Man $1 no back insert Browden ,Marlon Trio $2 Brown ,Ari Ultimate Frontier $6 Brown , Clifford Memorial Album $5 RVG Brown , Clifford Four Classic Albums (2CD) $6 Brown ,Clifford & Max Roach At Basin Street $5 Verve Master Edition Brown ,Clifford & Max Roach At Basin Street $10 Verve Japanese 24-bit digipak Brown ,Clifford & Max Roach More Study in Brown $5 Brown ,Donald Cartunes $4 Brown ,Jeri Unfolding The Peacocks $3 Brown ,Jeri Fresh Start $3 Brown ,Marion Three For Shepp $12 Brown ,Marion Vista $25 Japanese 2006 limited edition Brown ,Mel The Wizard/Blues For Me $8 Brown ,Ray Concord Jazz Heritage Series $2 new, sealed Brown ,Ray Jazz Cello $12 Brown ,Ray Something for Lester $6 Cedar Walton, Elvin Jones Brown ,Ray/Alexander/Most A Ray Brown 3 $7 Brown ,Ray Some of My Best Friends are the Sax Players $2 Brown ,Tyrone Between Midnight and Dawn $4 Brown ,Tyrone Song of the Sun $4 John Blake Browne ,Tom Another Shade of Browne $3 Golding/Ron Carter/Idris Muhammad Brubeck ,Dave London Flat, London Sharp $3 Brubeck ,Dave Three Classic Albums Plus (2CD) $6 Brubeck ,Dave For Iola $3 Brubeck ,Dave Essential Collection (2CD) $5 Brubeck ,Dave Dave Digs Disney $3 Brubeck ,Dave/Gerry Mulligan Live at Berlin Philharmonie (2CD) $6 Brubeck ,Dave Night Shift $4 Brubeck ,Dave New Wine $3 Brubeck ,Dave The Crossing $4 Brubeck ,Dave Back Home $4 Brubeck ,Dave/Armstrong/Lambert HR/McRae The Real Ambassadors $6 Brubeck ,Dave In a Dancing Mood: Live at Basin Street/Blue Note $8 Brubeck ,Dave Late Night $2 Brubeck ,Dave Moscow Night $4 Brubeck ,Dave So What's New? $3 Brubeck ,Dave Gone With the Wind $3 Brubeck ,Dave Young Lions & Old Tigers $2 Bruno ,Jimmy Live at Birdland $5 Bobby Watson Bryan ,Joy Sings $4 new, still sealed Bryant ,Freddie & Kaleidoscope Live at Smoke $4 Bryant ,Ray Trio $1 no back insert Bryant ,Ray Live at Basin Street East $4 Bryant ,Ray/Betty Carter Meet Betty Carter & Ray Bryant/Little Susie $4 Bryant ,Ray/Sir Charles Thompson/Henderson Key One Up $4 Bryant ,Ray Alone at Montreux $5 Bryant ,Ray Somewhere in France $4 Bryant ,Ray Potpourri $4 Bryson ,Jeanie Deja Blue $2 Bugpowder Cage Tennis - Play Ornette Colemen $3 Bump ,Delbert Jazz Organ Trio Organ-ization $3 Bunnett ,Jane Live at Sweet Basil $4 Don Pullen Bunnett ,Jane Spirits of Havana $2 Burk ,Greg Nothing, Knowing $5 Swallow, Moses Burk ,Greg Carpe Momentum $4 Burk ,Greg/Vicente Lebron` Unduality $3 Burns ,Ralph Free Forms and Winter Sequence $6 Burns ,Ryan London Bridge Live $3 Mark Taylor Burns ,Ryan Birds $3 Burrage ,Ronnie Shuttle $4 Bluiett, Frank Lacy Burrell ,Dave/Steve Swell Turning Point $5 Burrell ,Kenny A Night At The Vanguard $5 R. Davis, R. Haynes Burrell ,Kenny Stolen Moments (Tin Tin Deo/Moon and Sand) (2CD) $7 Burrell ,Kenny Ode to 52nd Street $7 Burrell ,Kenny Jazz Masters 45 $2 Burrell ,Kenny Lucky So and So $3 Burrell ,Kenny Lotus Blossom $4 Burrell ,Kenny A Night at the Vanguard $8 Richard Davis, Roy Haynes Burrell ,Kenny Love is the Answer $2 Burrell ,Kenny/Grover Washington Togethering $4 Burton ,Abraham Cause and Effect $5 Burton ,Abraham Closest to the Sun $4 Marc Cary Burton ,Ann Blue Burton $6 Burton ,Gary Next Generation $3 Burton ,Gary New Vibe Man in Town $7 Burton ,Gary Artist's Choice $2 Burton ,Gary Whiz Kids $5 Burton ,Gary Times Like These $3 Burton ,Gary/Rebecca Paris It's Another Day $2 Burton ,Rahn The Poem $12 DIW Bush ,Greg Cause and Effect $2 Bush ,Lynn Still Life $2 Butler ,Henry For All Seasons $2 Byard ,Jacki Freedom Together $20 Byard ,Jacki Empirical $12 Byard ,Jacki Here's Jaki $10 Byas ,Don A Night in Tunisia $4 Byas ,Don/Bud Powell A Tribute to Cannonball $4 Byers ,Billy/Joe Newman Byers' Guide $6 Gene Quill Byrd ,Charlie Bamba-Samba Bossa Nova $4 Byrd ,Charlie Bossa Nova Pelos Passaros $1 no back insert Byrd ,Charlie/G.Harris-McConnell-Wess Fujitsu-Concord 26th Jazz Festival (2CD) $5 Byrd ,Donald Groovin' For Nat $4 Byrd ,Donald Best of (70's Blue Note) $2 Byrd ,Donald Parisian Thoroughfare $6 Byrd ,Donald Getting Down to Business $8 Byrd ,Donald Harlem Blues $6 Byron ,Don Ivey-Divey $2 Byron ,Don/NOJO You Are Here $4 Cables ,George By George - Plays Gershwin $4 Cables ,George I'm All Smiles $3 promo CD-R, full packaging Cage ,John Number Pieces Five - For Two Pianos $7 Cain ,Jackie & Roy Kral Forever $3 Cain ,Jackie & Roy Kral Full Circle $4 new, sealed Cain ,Jackie & Roy Kral The Beautiful Sea $3 Cain ,Jackie & Roy Kral Bogie $3 Cain ,Michael Evidence of Things Unseen $6 Cain ,Mike Strange Omen $3 Cain ,Mike What Means This $4 Caine ,Adam Transmissions $2 Caine ,Elliott Orientation $3 Caine ,Elliott Blues From Mars $3 Caine ,Elliott Le Supercool $3 Caine ,Uri Sphere Music $3 Caine ,Uri Blue Wail $4 Calderazzo ,Joey In The Door $4 Calderazzo ,Joey Joey Calderazzo $3 Calderazzo ,Joey Haiku $3 Caliman ,Hadley Celebration $15 Japanese import Caliman ,Hadley Hadley Caliman $3 Caliman ,Hadley Straight Ahead $6 Caliman ,Hadley/Pete Christlieb Reunion $8 Callier ,Terry Live at Mother Blues 1964 $15 Callier ,Terry Alive $2 no tray card Calloway ,Cab The Scat Song (4CD) $4 Camilo ,Michel Michel Camilo $2 Camilo ,Michel On The Other Hand $2 Camilo ,Michel On Fire $2 Camilo ,Michel Rendezvous $2 Camilo ,Michel Triangulo $2 Camilo ,Michel Thru My Eyes $2 Camilo ,Michel Live at the Blue Note (2 CD) $3 Camilo ,Michel Why Not? $2 Camoes ,Joao/Foussat/Parle Bien Mental $2 Campbell, Gary Intersection $2 Campbell, John Turning Point $2 Clark Terry Campbell ,Roy It's Krunch Time $6 Candelaria , Alex Sidewalk Technicolor $2 Candoli ,Conte All Stars: Little Band Big Jazz $6 Collette Candoli ,Conte Modern Sounds From The West $6 Collette, Hank Jones Capurso ,Marialuisa/Foussat En Respirant $2 Carlini ,Giancarlo/Centazzo After the Silence $1 generic Ictus sleeve Carney ,James Offset Rhapsody $3 Alessi Carney ,James Thread $3 Carr ,Amanda Soon $2 Carroll ,Barbara Complete 1951-1956 Recordings (4CD) $22 Carson ,Joe Roar of Promise $2 Carter ,Benny All of Me $2 Carter ,Benny Central City Sketches $2 Carter ,Benny In the Mood for Swing $2 Gillespie, Hanna Carter ,Benny Tickle Toe $5 Carter ,Betty Feed the Fire $3 G. Allen, Holland, DeJohnette Carter ,Betty I Can't Help It (2LP on 1 CD) $4 Carter ,Betty Finest Hour $2 Carter ,Dona DC Jazz $2 Carter ,James Live at Baker's Keyboard Lounge $3 Carter ,James The Real Quietstorm $3 Carter ,James Heaven on Earth $4 Carter ,James Layin' on the Cut $3 promo copy Carter ,James Present Tense $3 Carter ,James Gardenias for Lady Day $2 Carter ,James JC On the Set $5 Carter ,James Jurassic Classics $3 Carter ,John/Bobby Bradford Dauwhe $12 Carter ,John Flight for Four $20 International Phonograph digipak Carter ,Regina Motor City Madness $2 Carter ,Regina Regina Carter $2 Carter ,Regina Rhythms of the Heart $2 Kenny Barron Carter ,Ron When Skies Are Grey $2 Carter ,Ron The Bass and I $2 Carter ,Ron/WDR Big Band My Personal Songbook (CD+DVD) $10 Cartwright/Oppenheimer Quintet Soulmates $4 Cary ,Marc Cary On $4 Cary ,Marc Listen $3 Cary ,Marc Trillium $3 Cary ,Marc The Antidote $3 Castro-Neves, Oscar Oscar! $2 Catalano ,Frank Cut It Out! $4 Ira Sullivan Caterpillar Quartet Threads $2 Caymmi ,Dori Cinema: A Romantic Vision $2 Ceccaldi ,Valentin Ossos $2 Centazzo ,Andrea The Recollection $1 generic Ictus sleeve Centazzo ,Andrea Encantamientos $3 Centazzo ,Andrea September Impressions $3 new, sealed Centazzo ,Andrea Piano Music $3 new, sealed Cerri ,Franco Chitarra $2 Chako ,Greg Sudden Impact $2 Chaloff ,Serge Boston Blow-Up $4 Chaloff ,Serge Boston Blow-Up $8 Limited Edition Japanese Import Chaloff ,Serge The Fable of Mabel $3 Chambers ,Joe Phantom of the City $4 Chambers ,Joe Mirrors $4 Eddie Henderson Chamblee ,Eddie Chamblee Special $4 Chan ,Jeff In Chicago $4 Chapin ,Thomas Insomnia $6 Chapin ,Thomas Haywire $6 Chapin ,Thomas Menagerie Dreams $6 Charlap ,Bill Somewhere $2 ex-library Charlap ,Bill Written in the Stars $3 Charles , Teddy Vibe-Rant $12 Mal Waldron Charles , Teddy Coolin' $7 Mal Waldron Charlston ,Erik Jazz Brazil $2 Chartbusters Mating Call $3 Dr. Lonnie Smith, R. Brecker, D. Harrison Cherry ,Don/Jon Appleton Human Music/Syntonic Menagerie $9 2 LP on 1 CD Chestnut ,Cyrus Revelation $2 promo Chestnut ,Cyrus Natural Essence $2 Childs ,Billy I've Known Rivers $2 Childs ,Billy Skim Coat $2 Buster Williams Childs ,Billy Portrait of a Player $2 Christensen, Tom Gualaia $2 Christian ,Charlie The Genius of the Electric Guitar $2 Christian ,Charlie The Immortal $2 Christian ,Charlie Solo Flight (2 CD) $2 Benny Goodman Christian, Jodie Experience $2 Christian, Jodie Reminiscing $2 Christofferson ,Steve Harmonic Tremors $2 Christy ,June/Stan Kenton Duet $3 Christy ,June/Stan Kenton Orch. Somewhere There's Music $2 Christy ,June The Misty Miss Christy $3 Ciofalo, Linda Sun Set $2 promo Clark ,Curtis Letter to South Africa $8 Nimbus West , John Tchicai Clark ,John I Will $3 Clark ,Sonny Trio (Time Records) $8 Clark ,Sonny Cool Struttin' $5 RVG Clarke ,Kenny Plays Andre Hodeir $4 Clarke ,Stanley School Days $2 Clarke ,Stanley/George Duke Project II $2 Clarke ,Stanley/DiMeola/Ponty The Rite of Strings $5 Clarke/Boland, Jimmy Giuffre Handle With Care/Western Suite $4 James & David Fathead Newman The Sound of the Wide Open Spaces $9 Clayton ,Buck Complete Legendary Jam Sessions (3CD) $7 Clayton ,Buck Swings the Village $3 Clayton ,Buck Three Classic Albums Plus (2CD) $4 Cleary ,John Pin Your Spin $2 Coalescence, The Owl Xounds Exploding Galaxy $2 Cobb ,Jimmy Marsalis Music Honors $5 Cobb ,Jimmy Cobb's Corner $12 SACD-hybrid Hargrove, Ronnie Mathews Cobb ,Jimmy Cobb's Goove $5 Eric Alexander, Wyands Cobham ,Billy Rudiments Anthology (2CD) $8 Cobham ,Billy Live - Flight Time $6 Finnerty, Grolnick Cochrane ,Michael Song of Change $4 Cochrane ,Michael Lines of Reason $4 Cody ,Chris Coalition Oasis $2 Cohen ,Greg Moment to Moment $6 DIW , Teddy Edwards, Wiggins Cohn ,Al Cohn on the Saxophone $6 Cohn ,Al Al Cohn Quintet $5 Cohn ,Al Keeper of the Flame $4 Cohn ,Al Broadway $4 Cohn ,Al/Perkins/Kamuca The Brothers $7 Mosaic Singles Cohn ,Al/Zoot Sims Al and Zoot $4 Cohn ,Al/Zoot Sims Body and Soul $3 Cohn ,Al/Zoot Sims Two Funky People 1952-1961 (4CD) $14 new, sealed Cohn ,Al/Zoot Sims Complete Quintet/Sextet Studio Rcdgs (2CD) $8 Cohn ,Al/Zoot Sims From A to Z and Beyond $4 Cohn ,Al/Zoot Sims, Charlie Shavers Happy Over Hoagy/We Dig Cole $6 Cohn ,Steve Ittekimasu $6 Fred Hopkins Cole ,Holly Don't Smoke in Bed $2 Cole ,Holly It Happened One Night $2 Cole ,Nat King Trio Best of $2 Cole ,Richard A Glance Back $2 Cole ,Richard The Forgotten $2 Cole ,Richie Kush $3 Cole ,Richie Pure Madness (2 CD) $8 Cole ,Richie Profile $3 Cole ,Richie Pure Imagination $4 new, sealed Cole ,Richie Live $5 new, sealed Coleman ,Cy Why Try to Change Me Now $4 Coleman, Earl Returns $3 Coleman, George I Could Write a Book $4 Mabern, Billy Higgins Coleman, George My Horns of Plenty $4 Mabern, Billy Higgins Coleman, Ornette The Paris Concerts 1965-1966 $12 Coleman, Ornette Body Meta $25 Coleman, Ornette At the Golden Circle, Vol. 1 $4 Coleman, Ornette At the Golden Circle, Vol. 2 $4 Coleman, Steve Myths, Modes, and Means $3 Coleman, Steve Rhythm in Mind $3 V. Freeman, Flanagan, Wheeler, Holland Coleman, Steve/Dave Holland Phase Space $20 Coles ,Johnny Little Johnny C $10 Joe Henderson Coles ,Johnny/Frank Wess Two At The Top (2CD) $12 Kenny Barron Collette ,Buddy Big Band in Concert $4 Collette ,Buddy Quintet with Irene Kral $5 Collette ,Buddy Nice Day With $6 Collette ,Buddy A Jazz Audio Biography (2CD) $8 Collier ,Graham Something British Made in Hong Kong $7 Collier ,Graham Bread and Circuses $6 Colson, Steve Tones For (2CD) $10 Collins ,Ramona Everything Old is New Again $2 Coltrane ,Carri The First Time $2 Ron Carter Coltrane ,Carri Flamenco Sketches $5 Ron Carter, Joey DeFrancesco (trumpet) Coltrane ,John Blue Train $3 a few nicks, plays fine Coltrane ,John My Favorite Things (1998 Digipak) $5 Coltrane ,John My Favorite Things $4 Coltrane ,John Plays the Blues $4 Coltrane ,John Meditations (digipak) $5 Coltrane ,John/Alice Coltrane Cosmic Music $12 Coltrane ,John And Johnny Hartman (digipak) $5 Coltrane ,John Expression $6 Coltrane ,John Sun Ship (digipak) $5 Coltrane ,John/Archie Shepp New Thing At Newport $4 Coltrane ,John Stellar Regions (digipak) $5 Coltrane ,John The Paris Concert $5 Coltrane ,John Blue Trane (live) $2 Coltrane ,John John Coltrane (live) $2 Coltrane ,John The Last Giant (2 CD) $5 Atlantic Coltrane ,Ravi From the Round Box $4 Geri Allen Coltrane ,Ravi Moving Pictures $3 Coltrane ,Ravi/Antone Roney Sax Storm : Grand Central $5 Compost Compost $8 new, sealed Compost Compost $6 Compost Life is Round $8 new, sealed Compost Life is Round $6 Compton ,Peter/Pat Hawes Big Band / And His Band (Progressive label) $5 Connor ,Chris/Maynard Ferguson Two's Company $4 Connors ,Norman Best of (The Buddah Collection) $4 Contemporary Jazz Quintet Actions 1966-67 $7 Contida ,Pedra Amethyst $2 Continued in the Underground Orch. Use Us $2 Cook ,Henry/Bobby Ward Live at Montreux Detroit $3 Cook ,Henry/Bobby Ward Dimensional Odyssey $3 Coolman ,Todd/Joe Henderson Lexicon $4 promo, Rosnes Cooper ,Bob/Conte Candoli Quintet $5 Cooper ,Jerome/Thomas Buckner Alone, Together, Apart $3 Cooper ,Jim/Ira Sullivan Nutville $3 Delmark Cooper ,Jim/Ira Sullivan Tough Town $3 Delmark Cooper ,Lindsay Oh Moscow $7 Hugh Hopper, Phil Minton Copland ,Marc At Night $4 Peacock, Billy Hart Coppotellli ,Sergio 55 Years Young…All That Jazz $4 Urbani Corea ,Chick/Circle Paris Concert (2 CD) $12 Braxton, Holland, Altschul Corea ,Chick Trio Music Live in Europe $3 trimmed tray card Vitous, Roy Haynes Corea ,Chick/Gary Burton In Concert, Zurich, October 28, 1979 $3 trimmed tray card Corea ,Chick/Gary Burton Crystal Silence $6 Corea ,Chick Solo Piano: Improvisations/Children's Songs $8 3CD set, library copy Corea ,Chick My Spanish Heart $5 Corea ,Chick & Friends Remembering Bud Powell $4 new, sealed Corea ,Chick Origin $4 Corea ,Chick The Ultimate Adventure $2 library copy Corea ,Chick Early Circle $8 Blue Note Corea ,Chick Tones for Joan's Bones/Sundance $3 Corea ,Chick/Hiromi Duet (2 CD) $3 no tray card Corea ,Chick New Trio Past Present Futures Press Kit $5 Corpolongo ,Rich Smiles $2 Delmark Coryell ,Larry Barefoot Boy $7 Coryell ,Larry Shining Hour $5 Coryell ,Larry Power Trio Live in Chicago $6 Coryell ,Larry Live from Bahia $3 Coryell ,Larry New High $5 Coryell ,Larry Fallen Angel $3 Coryell ,Larry Planet End $5 Coryell ,Larry/Tom Coster/S. Smith Cause and Effect $3 Cosby ,Bill Where You Lay Your Head $2 Costa ,Carlo Minerva Saturnismo $2 Curtis Counce You Get More Bounch $10 Couturier ,Francois Nostalghia - Song for Tarkovsky $3 ECM Covell ,Jeff No Hands $2 Cowell ,Stanley We Three $16 DIW Cowell ,Stanley Back to the Beautiful $5 Steve Coleman Cowell ,Stanley Hear Me One $10 Crawford ,Hank The World Of $3 Crawford ,Hank Wildflower $5 Crawford ,Hank Mr. Blues/Mr. Blues Plays Lady Soul $5 Crawford ,Hank Dig These Blues/After Hours $5 Crawford ,Hank Tight $3 Crawford ,Hank Don't You Worry Bout a Thing $6 2011 Masterworks digipak Crawford ,Hank/Jimmy McGriff Steppin' Up $5 Crawford ,Hank/Jimmy McGriff Best of $2 Crema ,Laura Spring is Here $2 Crispell ,Marilyn Nothing Was, Anyway $10 Peacock, Motian ECM Crispell ,Marilyn Live in San Francisco $6 Crispell ,Marilyn Amaryllis $7 Peacock, Motian ECM Criss ,Sonny/Tommy Turk/The Six An Evening of Jazz $16 Verve Criss ,Sonny Quartet 1949-1957 $7 Criss ,Sonny Complete Imperial Sessions (2 CD) $10 Criss ,Sonny Mr. Blues Pour Flirter $4 Criss ,Sonny Crisscraft $4 Crosby ,Bob & The Bobcats $2 Crusaders Groove Crusade $2 Crusaders Chain Reaction/Those Southern Nights $5 Cuadrado ,Alexis Visual $2 Cueni ,Eliane/Gitta Kahle Slow Motion $2 Cullen ,Lori/Ron Davis Trio So Much $2 new, sealed Cunliffe ,Bill Live at Bernie's $6 Cunliffe ,Bill Bill in Brazil $3 Cunliffe ,Bill Live at Rocco $3 Curnow ,Bob The Music of Pat Matheny & Lyle Mays $6 Curson ,Ted Traveling On $4 Curson ,Ted Fire Down Below $8 Curson ,Ted Tears for Dolphy $18 Bill Barron Curson ,Ted Sugar 'N Spice $4 Cyrille ,Andrew Metamusician's Stomp $10 Cyrille ,Andrew/Dunmall/H. Grimes Opus De Life $6 new ,sealed Daddadah Rise Up! $2 Kitty Brazleton, Danny Weiss, Tom Varner Dameron ,Tadd Fontainbleu $5 Daniel, Ted Tapestry $8 new, sealed Khan Jamal Daniels ,Eddie Under the Influence $2 Daniels ,Eddie This is Now $2 Daniels ,Eddie To Bird With Love $2 Daniels ,Eddie/B. Pizzarelli Blue Bossa $3 Dara ,Olu Neighborhoods $7 DVD-A , new sealed Dauner ,Wolfgang Changes/Zeitlaufe (2 CD) $12 Davenport ,Jeremy Jeremy Davenport $1 Davis ,Anthony/James Newton Hidden Voices $30 new sealed India Navigation Davis ,Caroline Live Work & Play $2 Davis ,Charles Blue Gardenia $4 Cedar Walton Davis ,Eddie Lockjaw Straight Blues $5 Davis ,Eddie Lockjaw Afro-Jaws $8 Davis ,Eddie Lockjaw/S. Scott Bacalao $9 Davis ,Eddie Lockjaw/Tate/Hawkins/Cobb Very Saxy $4 Davis ,Jesse The Setup $6 P. Bernstein Davis ,Jesse As We Speak $4 P. Bernstein Davis ,Jesse From Within $3 Payton, Hank Jones, R. Carter Davis ,Miles Volume 2 $4 Blue Note RVG Davis ,Miles/Sonny Rollins Classic Prestige Sessions (2) $6 Davis ,Miles The Musings of Miles $4 Davis ,Miles And the Modern Jazz Giants $4 Davis ,Miles Relaxin' With $4 Davis ,Miles Collectors' Items $12 Prestige 20-bit K2 Davis ,Miles Bags' Groove $12 Prestige 20-bit K2 Davis ,Miles Walkin' $12 Prestige 20-bit K2 Davis ,Miles Olympia March 20, 1960 Vols 1/2 (2CD) $8 Davis ,Miles Miles Ahead $4 1997 remaster Davis ,Miles Porgy And Bess $4 1997 Remaster Davis ,Miles Sketches of Spain $2 Davis ,Miles Sketches of Spain $4 1997 remaster Davis ,Miles Someday My Prince Will Come $4 1999 remaster Davis ,Miles Kind of Blue $4 1997 remaster Davis ,Miles Quiet Nights $4 1997 remaster Davis ,Miles Complete Concert 1964 (2CD) $5 Davis ,Miles ESP $4 1998 remaster Davis ,Miles Highlights from the Plugged Nickel $2 Davis ,Miles Miles Smiles $4 1998 remaster Davis ,Miles Nefertiti $4 1998 remaster Davis ,Miles Nefertiti $2 Davis ,Miles Miles in the Sky $4 1998 remaster Davis ,Miles Paris, France Oct. 1 1964 $4 Moon records, clipped tray card Davis ,Miles Filles De Kilimanjaro $4 1998 remaster Live at Fillmore (2 CD) $8 1997 remaster Davis ,Miles Big Fun (2CD) $8 2000 remaster Davis ,Miles Get Up With It (2CD) $8 2000 remaster Davis ,Miles Pangaea (2CD) $8 Davis ,Miles Aura (no tray card) $1 Davis ,Miles Live Around the World $4 Davis ,Miles Live Around the World $2 promo, trimmed tray card Davis ,Nathan Peace Treaty $20 Davis ,Steve The Moon Know $6 Davis ,Walter Illumination $2 1988 album, no back tray card Davis ,Walter Illumination $7 1977 albums Davis ,Walter Davis Cup $8 Blue Note RVG Davis ,Walter In Walked Thelonious $5 Jazz Heritage edition Dawkins ,Kyle Conasauga $2 Dawn of Midi First $2 Day ,Terry Interruptions $4 Dean ,Elton Three's Company, Two's a Crowd $7 Dean, James L. Mood Swings $3 McNeely, Mike Richmond Deardorf/Peterson feat. George Cables Portal $3 Dearie, Blossom Blossom Dearie $3 Verve Debriano ,Santi Obeah $10 Fortune, J.Gonzalez, K.Barron, Hart Dedic ,Matija Tempera $2 Deep Blue Organ Trio Deep Blue Bruise $4 B. Broom DeFrancesco ,Joey Where Were You? $2 DeFrancesco ,Joey Ballads and Blues $4 DeFrancesco ,Joey The Champ $5 Billy Hart DeFrancesco ,Joey The Champ, Round 2 $5 DeFrancesco ,Joey Joey D! $5 DeFrancesco ,Joey/Joe Doggs Falling in Love Again $3 DeFrancesco ,Joey & Papa John All in the Family $5 B.Barnes, H. Person, M. Sparks DeFranco ,Buddy Mr. Clarinet $4 mini-LP DeFranco ,Buddy Complete Mr. Clarinet Sessions $4 DeFranco ,Buddy Wholly Cats $4 DeFranco ,Buddy/Nelson Riddle Cross Country Suite $4 DeFranco ,Buddy/Oscar Peterson Hark $4 DeGraaf ,Dick Heartbeat $3 DeGraaf ,Dick Sailing $3 DeJohnette ,Jack New Directions $9 Lester Bowie, Abercrombie, Gomez DeJohnette ,Jack Piano Album $10 Delano ,Peter Peter Delano $3 Delano ,Peter Bite of the Apple $2 Delano ,Peter For Dewey $4 Dewey Redman Delbecq ,Benoit/Dijkstra/Hollenbeck Linger $2 Delerium Green Side Up $2 new, sealed DellaRatta ,Rick Thought Provoking $2 D. Liebman, E. Gomez, Lenny White Del Ferro ,Mike The Journey $2 new, sealed Denson ,Karl Tiny Universe The Bridge $2 Deodato ,Eumir Ideias $4 Derise ,Joe Complete Bethlehem Recordings $2 new, sealed DeRose ,Dena I Can See Clearly Now $3 Joe Locke Sharp Nine Records Desmond ,Paul Sweet Paul Vol. 1 $6 Desmond ,Paul Like Someone In Love $4 Bickert, Thompson, Fuller Desmond ,Paul Complete Jazz at Storyville $4 Brubeck De Wilde ,Laurent Time 4 Change $2 De Wilde ,Laurent Odd and Blue $4 DeJohnette De Wilde ,Laurent Spoon-a-Rhythm $2 Di Battista ,Stefano Round About Roma $3 DiBlasio Denis/Dave Mancini Salt Peanuts $3 DiCamillo ,Joyce Sunrise Lady $2 new, sealed DiCamillo ,Joyce Freelancin' $3 Houston Person DiCamillo ,Joyce Moment to Moment $2 new, sealed Dickerson ,Dwight Dwight's Rights $2 Diehl ,Eddie/Hank Jones Well Here It Is $10 M. Roker new, sealed Dieval ,Jack Jazz aux Champs Elysees $5 Jazz in Paris series Dijkstra ,Jorrit/Jeb Bishop etc. Cut Out $3 DiRubbo ,Mike From the Inside Out $5 Dixon ,Bill Papyrus, Vol. 1 $6 Dixon ,Bill Papyrus, Vols. 1 & 2 (2 discs) $12 Dixon ,Bill Intents and Purposes $15 deluxe International Phonograph version Doggett ,Bill Everyday I Have The Blues $4 Doldinger ,Klaus Early Doldinger: Complete Philips Sessions (4CD) $35 Dolphy ,Eric Sound (Iron Man/Conversations complete) (2CD) $9 Dolphy ,Eric Out to Lunch $4 Dolphy ,Eric/Booker Little Far Cry $4 Dolphy ,Eric/Booker Little Far Cry $12 20-bit K2, new and sealed Donaldson ,Lou Sentimental Journey $3 Donaldson ,Lou Live on the QE2 $3 Donaldson ,Lou Caracas $4 Donaldson ,Lou Play the Right Thing $3 Donaldson ,Lou The Scorpion $6 Donaldson ,Lou Everything I Play is Funky $8 Donaldson ,Lou Quartet Quintet Sextet $9 Donaldson ,Lou Lightfoot $18 Japanese RVG Mini-LP new, sealed Donaldson ,Lou The Time Is Right $18 Japanese RVG Mini-LP new, sealed Donaldson ,Lou Say It Loud! $2 no tray card Donaldson ,Lou Hot Dog $2 no tray card Donaldson ,Lou Pretty Things $2 no tray card Donaldson ,Lou Mr. Shing-a-Ling $2 no tray card Dorham Kenny Matador/Intasomethin' $5 Dorham Kenny And the Jazz Prophets, Vol. 1 $12 Dorham Kenny Showboat $6 Dorham Kenny Jazz Contemporary $6 Dorsey ,Leon Lee The Watcher $2 Herring, Braden Les Double Six Les Double Six $2 Douglas ,Dave Time Travel $4 Dragon ,Jomar Quartet Featuring Phil Urso $6 Drew ,Kenny Trio $1 Chambers, PJ Jones, no tray card Drew ,Kenny Undercurrent $5 BN F. Hubbard, Mobley Drew ,Kenny Solo/Duo $6 Drew ,Kenny Jr. At Maybeck $3 D'Rivera ,Paquito Havana Café $2 Drummond ,Ray 1-2-3-4 $4 Billy Hart Duke ,Doug The Music Room (2CD) $3 new, sealed Dull Thud Trio Bucket Full of Sin $2 Dupree ,Andrea Forever and a Day $2 Dupree ,Cornell Coast to Coast $3 Duval ,Dominic Cries & Whispers $7 Joe McPhee
  1. Load more activity