All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Don Cherry Trio – Studio 105, Paris 1967 ... 2018
  3. Now playing - Wretches & Jabberers (Soundtrack) I picked this Americana/folk/rock/country collection mainly because it was getting rave reviews as a sort of audiophile LP. I ended up enjoying the music more than I thought and I always think I should play it more when I finally do get around to it. 1. The Reasons Why J. Ralph 2. Change Is Gonna Come Norah Jones 3. The Letter Carly Simon 4. More Like You Ben Harper 5. Killingly Hard Antony & J. Ralph 6. Flower and The Lion Vashti Bunyan 7. Given to Us Ben Taylor 8. Breaking the Hold Bob Weir 9. Lying Down Statues Devendra Barnhart & J. Ralph 10. Birdsong Judy Judy Collins 11. Low Barefoot Tolerance Stephen Stills 12. One Whole Hour Scarlett Johannson 13. No Regard Vincent Gallo 14. Four Brave Souls David Garza 15. Breakers & The Wind Bonnie Bramlett 16. Pretty Words Lie Nic Jones 17. Fighters & Factitioners Martin Carthy 18. Hello For The First Time (Four Words) Paul Brady 19. Entenderse Lila Downs 20. Birdsong Reprise Leah Siegel
  4. Is this the one you are talking about? Under Henry Grimes's name? https://ayler-records.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-kerava-jazz-festival
  5. Today
  6. Otis Redding "Chained And Bound" (Live At The Whiskey A Go Go / Set 2 / Sunday, April 10, 1966) .... in live setting with his tour band on another planet ....
  7. Linda Leida "La Vida Continua" (Sacodis) 1982 .... wonderful tres (Juan Perez) driven groove ....
  8. Miles Davis “Water Babies” Sony Blu-Spec CD2 This is sort of a schizophrenic cd as both sides are so different. I remember how exciting it was when this was first released on LP!
  9. This one again before it goes back in the shelves. I love it! DUDUKA DA FONSECA QUINTET “Samba Jazz - Jazz Samba” Anzic Records CD
  10. Various – Roller Skate Disco Funk ... Brazil 1980
  11. Recorded @ Royal Festival Hall in November 1991 ....
  12. Arc Iris „Moon Saloon“ (Bella Union) 2016 ....
  13. Ryuichi Sakamoto "The Adventures Of Chatran" (Midi Inc) 1986 ....
  14. That's dedication. All the signs of RSD were there, including some funny handwritten notes. Genuinely nice vibe. Everything that a local record shop should be, and obviously rewarded for it by the customers. Yeah. I didn't want to suggest that I actually felt threatened at all. It was 10:30am on a Sunday morning when I visited, and it looked okay. The only thing that was alarming was how keen everyone was to tell us how dangerous it was for us to be there. No problem. I was pretty time-poor, and I got lucky to be able to get out and about on the Sunday morning.
  1. Load more activity