All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We liked both seasons of The Bear. Looking forward to season 3.
  3. R.I.P. Mr. Keys. I enjoy Shawn Neeq highly!
  4. wow this must be great, all of them my favourites......
  5. Today
  6. Off the Phoenix / Scottsdale tomorrow. Likely to be time poor sadly but will try to get ot The In Groove and the Bethany Zia, which seemed to be the consensus favourites.
  7. Eric Hesson - Nicer Shoes: Silver Anniversary Edition (BONUS MATERIAL) ... 2023
  8. Yeah it’s fantastic. At home from work today as my little 2yo boy is sick . I hope Mal has the same healing power as it has on his father Amazing duets with the great Takeo Moriyama. Pure chemistry really going from free improvisation to pure melancholic beauty.
  9. Buddy Cole – Buddy Cole Plays Cole Porter ... 1958
  10. At Ease with Coleman Hawkins” Moodsville/Rudy Van Gelder Remasters OJC cd 980×900 355 KB
  11. Steely Dan "Can`t Buy A Thrill" (ABC Records) 1972 ....
  12. Season 1 was OK if maybe a bit unbelievable. I mean, really, who knew so many people could be such massive assholes in one tiny restaurant? My wife & I did not like Season 2 very much, particularly the Christmas episode, which was over the top in nutty behaviors.
  13. Speaking of a performance (seemingly) at ease .... from a benchmark Sibelius cycle ....
  14. Kenny and Bucky! Sylvia Syms with Kenny Burrell “Sylvia is!” OJC cd
  15. Bebo Valdés Trio "El Arte Del Sabor" (Blue Note) 2001 .... I`m aware this is not pure Salsa still the music is packed with Latin content .... outstanding ....
  16. Blowfly "The Twisted World Of Blowfly" (Oops! Records) 1991 .... Blowfly aka Clarence Reid with a typical (hilarious) Cover Art ....
  17. This is sad news. My only exposure to him was the RSD reissue of his that was put out a couple of years ago. I will give it a spin later today - RIP and particularly sad considering he was still musically very active.
  18. Behind some Cover Art there is even a story hidden ....
  19. Excellent Monk dominated "live" recording from 1992 ....
  20. Collective Soul ‎“Dosage“ (Atlantic Records) 1999 ….
  21. Recording @ St Barnabas' Church London in March 1985 .... the ease of execution regarding these devilishly difficult compositions is admirable ....
  1. Load more activity