BLUE NOTE on front page of BILLBOARD

Guest ariceffron

Guest ariceffron

***DID ANY OF YOU GUYS SEE THE PICTURE OF THE ARTICLE? IT IS SO GODAMMN UNREALISTIC AND FUNNY. THE 1ST DUDE IS A BLACK DUDE AND HE IS WEARING AN "INDESTRUCTABLE SHIRT". THE NEXT DUDE IS WEARING A 'THE REAL MCCOY SHIRT' AND HE LOOKS LIKE A WHITE GEEKY GUY. NEXT UP ON THE GUYS' RIGHT, IS A HOT CHICK, AND SHE IS WEARING A BLACK 'UNITY' SHIRT, AS IN LARRY YOUNG'S LATE 60S BLUE NOTE ORGAN MASTERPIECE, UNITY. I AM TELLING YOU GUYS. I DONT KNOW IF THATS A GOOD IDEA TO BE SENDING THE SIGNAL ITS ALLRIGHT FOR HOT CHICKS TO WEAR UNITY SHIRT. DID ANY OF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY SEE THAT PICTURE? IF I SAW THAT CHICK WALKING DOWN THE STREET I WOULD HAVE TO INSTANTLY FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER. CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH!

Don't tell me y'all don't know Aric. What, are you suprised by his delivery? :w

The Blue Note shirts are printed on cheap fabric, not the Beefy T or Anvil quality you'd expect at $20 a pop. If you do order them, buy the XXLs if you wear XL--these things run small.

Guest ariceffron

******DEAR BLUE NOTE RECORDS::: if hot chicks with big tits start wearing blue note shirts like depicted on this months 4-24-04 BILLBOARD magazine, people are going to go crazy for having two good things combined into one and it might cause too many people to go nuts. so please do not put these following lps on shirts ever:

---Dimentions & Extensions (sam reevers)

---The Rumproller (lee morgan)

---Free Form (db)

---The complete Grant Green Quartet sessions with sonny clark, vol. 1

love can get awfully tiresome

WHEN IT'S ALL IN CAPS. :P

the CAPS seem to make the content invisible. <_<

moronic shit hidden in bad form is still moronic shit, only worse.

:rfr:rfr:rfr

:eye::eye::eye:

that's the way it's done son...

******DEAR BLUE NOTE RECORDS::: if hot chicks with big tits start wearing blue note shirts like depicted on this months 4-24-04 BILLBOARD magazine, people are going to go crazy for having two good things combined into one and it might cause too many people to go nuts.

Dear Blue Note Records:

I say unto you, hear my words and understand me well.

The saying, "Too much of a good thing" is not just a cliche.

Nay, I say verily unto you, thou shalt NOT clad bountiful maidens in Reid Miles' cover designs, for the combination of such wonderment can twist men's souls into lustful knots.

Edited by Dan Gould

ARIC, BROTHER--

DUDES GOT PISSED AT YOU FOR THE TONE OF SEXUAL AGGRESSION; MANY CHICKS DO DIG THAT, OF COURSE (THEY LOVE TO FUCK TOO) BUT ** ONLY ** AFTER YR INVOLVED WITH 'EM TO WHATEVER DEGREE...

SHOULD YOU SEE A BUXOM GAL IN A UNITY SHIRT-- AND I URGE YOU TO NOT MISS THE MANY BEAUTIES OF SMALL-CHESTED WOMEN, WHOM I PERSONALLY PREFER-- THE BEST PLAN OF ACTION IS TO INTRODUCE YRSELF & EXPRESS YR ADMIRATION & ENTHUSIASM ABOUT THE SUBJECT/IMAGE OF HER SHIRT. (FORGET THE TITS FOR NOW, TRUST ME.)

THEN, IF ALL GOES WELL, SHE'LL THINK ABOUT FUCKING THE SHIT OUTTA YOU LATER IF NOT RIGHT THEN & EVERYONE WILL GO HOME BAREFOOT.

ET IN ARIC PAX,

clem

:lol::lol::lol:

:tup:tup:tup

ubu

Guest ariceffron

if i saw ANY hot chick with small tits in a blue note shirt, she would get equal attention as a hot chick w/ big tits in a blue note shirt. I'm an equal oppurtunity harrasser!!

if i saw ANY hot chick with small tits in a blue note shirt, she would get equal attention as a hot chick w/ big tits in a blue note shirt.  I'm an equal oppurtunity harrasser!!

That about sums it up: in his own words.

What a shame he's allowed to pollute this board with this crap.