Number of postings

Tony Pusey

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please fellas, let me forget that I have just made an arsehole of myself. :g I thought in my naivity that postings were numbered consequentialy and stayed numbered, and did not realise that number of postings were automatically updated on all posts. I now realise my mistake thanks to your pedagogically acute observations and now wish to get back on with my life! :g

Many thanks to all who have helped me realise tha error of my ways and who have contributed to my drastically reduced self esteem!

thanks Tony for the remarks... just want to let you know for completeness that my last posting doesn't make any sense now as you just increased your post count to 55..:g

Cheers, Tjobbe

BTW: what is couws actual post count.. it has not changed since 5minutes

it's four thousand and something + one if you count this post. I don't really care about postcount. That's the luxury of leaning back you get once you hit the high numbers.

thanks Tony for the remarks... just want to let you know for completeness that my last posting doesn't make any sense now as you just increased your post count to 55..:g

Cheers, Tjobbe

Tjobbe, just imagine what people are going to think when they read this thread and Tony's post count is something cray like 63 or 78.

They won't be able to make heads or tails out of it. :tup;)

it's four thousand and something + one if you count this post. I don't really care about postcount. That's the luxury of leaning back you get once you hit the high numbers.

You are almost unbearable now, I hate to think of what you're going to be like when you hit 6000. ;)

Cheers, Tjobbe

Tjobbe, just imagine what people are going to think when they read this thread and Tony's post count is something cray like 63 or 78.

They won't be able to make heads or tails out of it. :tup;)

nothing easier than that.. we can always add some postings and setting them back on track...

Hey.. this is a friendly forum where we want to help each other...nobody is doing that simply for the postcount, or :w

Cheers, Tjobbe (and 3700 to go)

I would be willing to bet that a 55 is not far off.

working on that 4000 aren't we testaman?

:rmad: YEAH AND BY POSTING SUCH CRAP COUW HAS MADE THEM 4000 ALREADY :rmad::rmad::rmad:

ubu ^_^

Some got high post counts, some got royalty - you can' have it all ....

c'mon ubu, you'll be up there soon enough ....

but couw will be higher .....

Oh really? So you post all this crap just for fun?! EVIL !!!! :ph34r:

I just try to give y'all some fodder to debate so's you can catch up.

I just try to give y'all some fodder to debate so's you can catch up.

Something keeps teeling me this won't work .... :(

• 2 weeks later...