Anyone stressed out?

Stressin' indeed! I was trying to pry open the plastic cap (w/ hole in the center) off of a jar of Trappey's pepper vinegar today. I stupidly chose to use a steak knife to do this. Well, the knife slid out of the opening, and cut a huge gash in my index finger (left hand). I went and got it stitched up by a Dr. friend of mine (thank God that I have this friend). This was a little rough, but not too terrible. I rush home to meet with my 3:00 trumpet student, who has recently taken to absenteeism, and she doesn't show. Now i have a softball game in 1 hour, and I'd rather be settling back w/ a cool one. So Fuck, i guess I am stressing ...but the worst part of the day should be over!(?) <_< . My poison will be PBR, I guess. Maybe some Jack.

You the man if you can handle that Mezcal. :o

My office is a disaster, I can actually hide under the boxes and paper, that's what I'm doing as I type this. B) :ph34r:

This week has been nothing but problems. Of course last week was no picnic either.

No beer for me tonight, the supply at home is low and I'm too lazy to make a stop at the store.

So, I too will be heading straight for the the liquor cabinet. It will either be the very Gin deus will be enjoying, or, I may opt for Vodka.

From there I'm going to cook up some veal scallopini and have a few glasses of Chianti.

Catesta~  Do you deliver?    To Indiana?

Of course I can, but you do understand I cannot guarantee product quality outside of my normal 10 mile radius? ;)

BTW, Sammy's Tequila will work just fine for payment. :P

That stuff is sooooooooo.....smooth.

Edited by catesta

no stress here, too filled up for that (jesskidding!)

I'm taking it slow here, there's a lot that needs taking care of, but *I* need taking care of too, and stressing out is not the way to go. Then, I can say piss off to my boss, which most of you probably cannot (well catesta can, but what does it bring him?)

09_Malteserkreuz_07L_419px.gif

Edited by couw

You the man if you can handle that Mezcal.  :o

My office is a disaster, I can actually hide under the boxes and paper, that's what I'm doing as I type this.  B)  :ph34r:

This week has been nothing but problems. Of course last week was no picnic either.

No beer for me tonight, the supply at home is low and I'm too lazy to make a stop at the store.

So, I too will be heading straight for the the liquor cabinet. It will either be the very Gin deus will be enjoying, or, I may opt for Vodka.

From there I'm going to cook up some veal scallopini and have a few glasses of Chianti.

I don't feel like the man afterwards, but it's my fave poison.

It's darn difficult to get hold of over here, and it costs an arm and a leg ... you would think they brewed the stuff for the upper class ... but with the agarve shortage and all of that, it might be well worth trading in your Mosaics for a couple of bottles of this fine stuff.

Cheers!

Veal scallopini? Shut up, man, I'm starving! ;)

Edited by deus62

It's darn difficult to get hold of over here, and it costs an arm and a leg ... you would think they brewed the stuff for the upper class ... but with the agarve shortage and all of that, it might be well worth trading in your Mosaics for a couple of bottles of this fine stuff.

Cheers!

Veal scallopini? Shut up, man, I'm starving! ;)

Can we still get away with shipping liquor overseas?????

I've got guys working for me that make regular trips to Mexico. I'll see if I can snag you a bottle.

Isn't it, though!    No puckering, contorted facial expressions or slamming or sucking on lemons necessary.

Very sip-able...

If not careful though, if you sip enough of the good stuff, the puckering, contorted facial expressions, slamming, and sucking on lemons happens afterwards. ;) B) :ph34r:

Edited by catesta

Isn't it, though!    No puckering, contorted facial expressions or slamming or sucking on lemons necessary.

Very sip-able...

If not careful though, if you sip enough of the good stuff, the puckering, contorted facial expressions, slamming, and sucking on lemons happens afterwards. ;) B) :ph34r:

:lol:

and quite involuntarily, I might add.

or so I've heard.

^_^

Edited by rachel

Cheers!

Veal scallopini? Shut up, man, I'm starving!  ;)

Can we still get away with shipping liquor overseas?????

I've got guys working for me that make regular trips to Mexico. I'll see if I can snag you a bottle.

:tup:o:tup:o:tup:o:tup:o:tup:g

The image of that poor man getting his head cut off will haunt me.

Job sucks.

Had to "have a talk" with the boss today--he's a moron and an asshole to boot (great combo).

No social life.

No money to spend on cds.

Gas prices are killing me.

Struggling to get my art going.

Just got two cds I didn't want from a music club--forgot to send in the stupid card.

I've got serious gas so my stomach hurts.

Noisy helicopter's been over the house for a half hour and keeps drowning out Stan Getz.

Kings are beating the TWolves.

Posted carelessly and came off like a jerk. :rmad:

Thanks for letting me rant.

On the upside:

Lakers won two straight.

Inspired, I had great rhythm going shooting hoops in front of my house this evening. The rim looked huge.

I am going on vacation all next week to work on art. :tup

Thanks Chris.

I don't intend to chill. I need to get a bunch of projects started because getting started is the hardest part. If I get a bunch of art projects rolling, working on them in my free time will be much easier.

I often wonder how the musicians of the forum find time to work on music after work, since I struggle to allocate time to draw and paint.

Trying to de-stress right now for a couple of weeks. Deep in Armagnac country in southwest France in an area

which is not included in the portable-phone access zones. A regular phone line is good enough to keep in

touch for emergencies.

The armagnac available in the neighborhood is the real stuff which makes it a Friday

night every night.!

I often wonder how the musicians of the forum find time to work on music after work, since I struggle to allocate time to draw and paint.

It's one of the most frustrating aspects of my life at this point. Especially since I'm doing what amounts to hard, repetitive labor right now; I'm just shattered at the end of the day. My hands and wrists ache sometimes. If I get in a half hour of guitar in the evening, that's a good day. :(