Confession Corner

lightweight stuff.

I'm attached to Gato Barbieri, "Ruby Ruby."

Even with Herb Alpert's overproduction and everything. I just can't part with the cd.

I also still like a lot of Michael Franks stuff as well. I do tuck the cds far into my cabinet, and I don't listen to them anymore, but I might go back to them later on...

O' the shame... -_-

:wub::w

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also still like a lot of Michael Franks stuff as well. I do tuck the cds far into my cabinet, and I don't listen to them anymore, but I might go back to them later on...

O' the shame... -_-

:wub:  :w

I can't bring myself to rid myself of Michael Franks either.

I also really like Seal.

and Sade..... sometimes.

The Lounge Lizards

that's a confession? :blink:

why do you think the LLizards should be in this thread?

Seriously, I'd be interested in the answer.

I used to like those records but they're too *ironic* for me at this stage in my life. I still very much enjoy Lurie's film scores and Nat'l Orchestra stuff, however.

I used to like those records but they're too *ironic* for me at this stage in my life. I still very much enjoy Lurie's film scores and Nat'l Orchestra stuff, however.

hey, I am in "that" stage of my life as well and I welcome some fun. For me "irony" is not the right word. These people do mean what they are playing, just that they like to mix them styles a lot. And then, I think most of the most ridiculous fun is to be found with Lurie (or Marvin Pontiac), and much less so with the Lizards. Their self titled debut is still a remarkable album. No need to place them in a crappy stuff confession thread I think.

Guest Chaney

I believe I have you all beat.

Hilary Duff: Come Clean

Horrendous singer but I got hooked on this one from hanging around my 9 year old niece. (I have the track on my computer and I listen to it waaay too often.)

Go on, you know you want to!

h**p://eyedoll.d2g.com/Music/

(c&p -- **=tt)

GIRL POWER!

031403_cover.jpg

:winky: