Top Posters In This Topic

• sidewinder

• paul secor

• clifford_thornton

• jeffcrom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sidewinder said:

Good to hear. Hopefully the main UK outlets will be getting some of these too. Dusty always seems to get the good stuff !

I just got the E-mail that I didn't get it after all. They must've only got in a couple of copies. So I guess I'm waiting like everyone else now.

Edited by Kevin Bresnahan

1 hour ago, Kevin Bresnahan said:

I just got the E-mail that I didn't get it after all. They must've only got in a couple of copies. So I guess I'm waiting like everyone else now.

Bummer, sorry to hear that. I suspect demand might have taken them by surprise, as Clifford says, a second run quite possible.

Edited by sidewinder

7 minutes ago, jeffcrom said:

That was such an important album for me. I passed it on only after I acquired all the tracks elsewhere, usually in better sound.

I have most of the tracks elsewhere too, but I enjoyed listening to this today as a potpourri of early New Orleans musicians. Plus, reading the booklet and looking at the photographs made it seem like an early prototype for what Mosaic later did in a different manner.