• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sidewinder

• paul secor

• clifford_thornton

• jeffcrom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another spin for one of my sonic faves - Chico Hamilton 'El Chico' (Speakers Corner)

Whoah ! :o After relocating the Lingo to its own (distant) power outlet and adding several ferrite cores to the Lingo power line at source, I achieve the MOTHER of all sonic upgrades for grand cost of £10. Incredible ! The Linn Lingo is thereby proven to be a chronic polluter of the mains with lousy output filtering.

Maybe I should add a Supercap at £2500? :crazy:

Edited by sidewinder

Another spin for one of my sonic faves - Chico Hamilton 'El Chico' (Speakers Corner)

Whoah ! :o After relocating the Lingo to its own (distant) power outlet and adding several ferrite cores to the Lingo power line at source, I achieve the MOTHER of all sonic upgrades for grand cost of £10. Incredible ! The Linn Lingo is thereby proven to be a chronic polluter of the mains with lousy output filtering.

Looks like the lingo is not English, nor even American, but Jargon.

MG

My solution will be this: http://www.einstein-audio.de/english/produ...ntable_eng.html

Played one for pater clem this afternoon:

Tommy Flanagan: Alone Too Long (Denon) :)

Actually, I was in the mood for some lyrical piano while I was decorating our Christmas tree, and hadn't listened to any Tommy Flanagan in a long while. I enjoyed the listening - no accounting for taste, I guess.

Edited by paul secor

Looks like the lingo is not English, nor even American, but Jargon.

MG

That's Linn for you. Klout, Lingo, Armaggedon, Ekos, Kaliber, Krapp etc. :D

Ikea :ph34r:

:g

Oh, you have Ikea in Italy, do you?

MG

Tons of Ikea over here. The weekend's nightmare of millions of italian males forced by their girlfriends and wifes. I'd spend one whole day at work rather then an afternoon at Ikea. And the Absolut vodka isn't even cheaper then the at market near home!

Edited by porcy62

I'd spend one whole day at work rather then an afternoon at Ikea. And the Absolut vodka isn't even cheaper then the at market near home!

But the Swedish meatballs are good ! Not worth the walk through the endless maze to get to them though.. :rmad:

Now spinning Amancio D'Silva 'Reflections' (Columbia Lansdowne, stereo).