• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sidewinder

• paul secor

• clifford_thornton

• jeffcrom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, she does. But not for long rides. Whereas I love long rides, love to say go to Texas in two days. I guess those days are going to be few and far between! It's rough for me in the winter. . . I really don't like driving cars, I'm getting used to it, but I didn't drive one for more than 20 years in Texas. . . . It got under my skin. At least Lucy doesn't want me to give it up. 

Aw!!! Congratulations Lon!!! I'm happy for the both of you. Quite a handsome couple you two are. I was just wondering around Valentine's day since you had said something before. Aw! Lots of love for you two for the years to come!!! I'm kind of envious as I'm sure you'll understand my dear friend.
liefs, page

Minister walks away, osprey pops in, pulls a fish out of the ice, eagle swoops down, steals the fish, half eats it, blood everywhere, osprey lucky he didn't get eaten himself, all of this while lovers look on after the man of god walks away....we got life, we got death, we got blood, we got god, we got guts, we got lovers, sorry, that's PURE MIngus if you ask me. :g