• paul secor

• clifford_thornton

• jeffcrom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, soulpope said:

In case of "situational doubt" look no further than .... :

v758v7o16wzlc_600.jpg

Thanks, I am not familiar with Geza Anda as I am with others pianist like Kempff, Brendel, Ashkenazy, Curzon, Gilels, Benedetti Michelangeli, Baremboim, Pollini or Schnabel, just to name the fews that comes in mind now.

I know nothing about that Columbia Records Gavin Gordon other than this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Gordon_(composer)

It's a nice enough piece, just as the record is a nice enough record. Nice enough...

There are other Gavin Gordons, though, and not just that one one the electrohousetrancedance record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Gordon

But hey, maybe "Gavin Gordon" is the name of a mysterious spirit that keeps itself alive in random bodies all over the English-speaking world.

Who knows, one day you - or I - could wake up and be Gavin Gordon. The speeds of our constructional molecules being what they are these days, I'd be ready for anything!

19 minutes ago, HutchFan said:

Nice!  :tup  Why were you there, Chuck?  Coincidence?  Or some other reason?

Long story shortened - Rudy's wife was ill and he was only doing sessions for Muse and CTI, no new clients. He agreed  to "audition" me so I tagged along with Fred Seibert (producer) to the session. At the end of the session Rudy pulled out his appointment book and asked me when I wanted to record. On August 7. 1978 we recorded Roscoe Mitchell's L-R-G.

C=3

T=20

I = 9

Therefore CTi = 32

L = 12

R = 18

G = 7

Therefore LRG = 37 (the double minuses multiply into a positive_

Therefore LRG > CTI by 5

per: https://affinitynumerology.com/number-meanings/number-5-meaning.php

The numerology number 5 is a number that expresses its sense of personal freedom.

There's no fixed foundation for the 5; it would be contrary to its vibration. The 5 may be doing something and be intensely interested in it, and the next moment be interested in something else entirely and immediately pursue the new interest.

The number 5 is curious and interested in pretty much everything.

5 is sensual, sensing life and its various intensities and vibrations as it flows through 5's essence. 5 experiences what interests it by observing and feeling and interacting with full focus — while it's still interested.

A person with a 5 in a prominent position generally is comfortable interacting with others.

So if you ever need to borrow money at the bank, show them this.