Which Mosaic Are You Enjoying Right Now?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it... I'm a huge McCoy fan... Got nearly every record... and going to see him here in Boston in March.... :excited: :excited:

Depends how much you like McCoy... I think most of us who purchased it are pretty happy... (right).... :unsure: :unsure:

McCoy Select Disc 2.... ;) ;)

How is that one? I've been thinking about picking it up at some point.

.....now listening to the Tina Brooks set.

Guest Bixieland

Anita O'Day... disc 9..

Why does she remind me of Glenn Close.... ???? :cool: :cool: or Kathleen Turner circa 1981's Body Heat... :winky::excited::wub:

man, you've been listening to a lot of this one lately. Anita was awesome---sorry I missed that set. Disc 9!?!---damn, I don't remember it being that large of a set!!!

Guest Bixieland

Chu, disc tres!!!

Did this set win anything? The sound and mastering is absolutely glorious, the notes are amazing and I can't imagine a set fitting the Mosaic rescue and re-evaluate mission any better.

as you (and we all know...) Sometimes you just get in the mood for something VERY specific.... :cool: :cool:

Anita O'Day... disc 9..

Why does she remind me of Glenn Close.... ???? :cool: :cool: or Kathleen Turner circa 1981's Body Heat... :winky::excited::wub:

man, you've been listening to a lot of this one lately. Anita was awesome---sorry I missed that set. Disc 9!?!---damn, I don't remember it being that large of a set!!!

as you (and we all know...) Sometimes you just get in the mood for something VERY specific.... :cool: :cool:

Anita O'Day... disc 9..

Yeah, I'm listening to that one, as well. Just terrific stuff.