Question about OOP Mosaics

Firstly, I don't post often, but when I do, they come in flurries, so I apologize for clogging the board.

My question:

I'm a big fan of West Coast jazz. The following are out of print, but I have a mind to pick them up if the price is somewhat reasonable. Would it be worth it to pick these up?

The Pacific Jazz Bud Shank Studio Sessions

The Pacific Jazz Recordings of Chico Hamilton

The Complete Capitol and Atlantic Recordings of Jimmy Guiffre

The Complete Pacific Jazz Studio Recordings of Chet Baker

The Complete Pacific Jazz Live Recordings of Chet Baker

Thanks

Operative phrase that seems to have been missed - " if the price is somewhat reasonable". That won't likely be the case on any of these. Most or all of the Chet Baker stuff is available on BN/Pacific Jazz. If you're willing to consider that European Copyright Laws have some validity, Definitive/Lone Hill have some great comprehensive sets on Baker and Baker/Mulligan that make a lot more sense than the non-Mosaic domestic reissues. Different portions of the Giuffre and Hamilton, and I believe the Shank, are available on domestic and Definitive/Lone Hill reissues, all at a much more cost-effective rate than the Mosaics.