The Mosaic Rationalization Corner

1. IT'S GOING OUT OF PRINT!!!! LAST CHANCE! (and if I wait, it will just cost more on EBay later).

2. There are many hard to find and/or OOP sessions included -- if I didn't buy the Mosiac, I would end up spending much more to get each session on expensive imports.

4. I might as well go ahead and get it since the same sessions aren't avaliable anywhere else.

5. Oh, what the hell. I'll be so pleased when the set arrives at my door. If I don't like it, etcetera, it will only go up in value.

Edited by wesbed

13. If I don't it buy it it might be a sign that I suffer from low self-esteem, so I'd better buy it lest some happy pill prescription cut into my CD budget.

14. Well, it's not like I have a caviar, cognac & cocaine habit. This is much cheaper.

15. I'm supporting the arts. What a wonderful good citizen I am.

Dang, I should have added the Reece select to my Mobley (finally!) and Moncur order! :D

Edited by Quincy

18.- The black colour of the boxes fits well with my bookshelves and with the colour of the spine of most of my books. And with the design of my stereo and my TV.

19.- I have a shelf with the perfect size for them.

20.- If I didn´t collect Mosaics, I would collect cars... Mosaics are much cheaper and that´s good for my budget!

21.- I like how it sounds... M-O-S-A-I-C

22.- Whenever they come home, I love to explain to my friends what on hell are those black boxes with silver or gold writing on their spines.

17. The thrill of dialing that 1-800 number and getting a warm, understanding, female voice at Mosaic. Without fail, I CAVE every time she slowly asks, "Will that be ALL?" (Sure beats the 1-900 'boiler rooms' I used to call.)

800 number?

Did they change their number? :unsure:

26. My Mosaic addiction is contributing to the American economy, which in turn is helping suck up exports from the rest of the world, which means helping keep a billion plus folks employed. :huh:

27. I like the exclusive look and feel of Mosaic boxes. They really are a marvel to look at - like a great piece of art. :P

and of course...

28. That darn Mosaic order button is so easy to press. ;);)

17. The thrill of dialing that 1-800 number and getting a warm, understanding, female voice at Mosaic. Without fail, I CAVE every time she slowly asks, "Will that be ALL?" (Sure beats the 1-900 'boiler rooms' I used to call.)

Have you considered moving to Stamford? :g