A question on BFT Discussion threads...

EKE BBB

Discussion on BFT#13 is about to begin (mail service has worked very fast this time and many participants have already received the discs), and I thought about starting this question, suggested by Man with the Golden Arm in the Sign-up thread:

Would it better to start two separate discussion threads when there are more than one disc (this is, one "official BFT disc" and one "bonus disc")? This has never been done before, but maybe this would make browsing quicker and easier!

Waiting for your opinions (I´ll wait a few days to start it/them till the complete answers for BFT#12 have been posted and subsequent discussion fades away)

Edited by EKE BBB

well i agree only based upon RDK's great bonus disco as well as Mr. Shumway's. the discussions got confusing when the other disc was reviewed within the same space. mike and dan will flip the coin.

as for confused there is some monster of an art tatumy octopus playing a barrelhouse fanfare on track six, right here in the studio it seems!

I think it depends. B)

In retrospect I think my Bonus Disc should have been in a separate thread since it contained so many tracks and was so thematically different, but one of the earlier ones (Jim's?) only contained four long tracks and I think in that case it was acceptable to keep the discussion in the same thread.