How To Donate To The Organissimo Forums

Jim Alfredson

Hi friends,

Many of you have requested an easy way to support this forums through donations. Of course, the simplest way is to purchase our CD, but since we only have one and many of you have already bought it (thank you, thank you, thank you!), some members were looking for an alternative way to show their appreciation for this site.

We will have a second CD soon, hopefully before the end of the year. And we haven't forgotten about the tribute CD as well. But in the meantime, if you wish to support The Big "O" financially, we have implemented a simple "Donate" button up at the top right of the screen. It looks like this:

dollar.gif Donate

Clicking on the link will take you to a Paypal page. You must have a Paypal account to donate. If you do not have one, please read about their service and see if it's something you want to try. If you do have one, you probably know what to do! :)

We would like to stress that no one is expected to donate to the forums!!! We are not going to charge for membership or ban you if you don't give us money. This is strictly voluntary! We appreciate any help you can give us, even if it is simply your membership and posting contributions to this community! Please do not feel obligated to donate.

Thank you!

----Jim Alfredson & The Organissimo Forums Team (Randissimo, Joe G, & Use3D)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you use the money wisely :g

Cheers, Tjobbe

It's only a matter of time before the scandal breaks... a year or so, I'd say, before the photos of the lavish new Alfredson estate, Joe G on a bender in the Bahamas, and randissimo with a flock of babes on his arms in Los Angeles all pop up in the press and set off a wave of outrage. ;)

Thanks again for the board, guys. And it's even cooler that people like Joe Carter and Frank Kimbrough are now posting here!

If I dontae a BUNCH of money can I get some preferential treatment? :g

Yes, the hell with this egalitarian business! Howza bout "Organissimo Insider" and "Organissimo Pioneer" categories, etc.? You know--backstage passes to party with the band, access to "secret" parts of the site, and, for the really big spenders, the creation of honorary forums named after them? B)

Ulp... Hey Jim, you're absolutely right and I realize that I never did get around to buying that CD of yours. Is CD Baby still the prefered way to do it or is there a better way to get more money directly to you guys (and maybe a bit extra for the board)? I will await your answer as I hang my head in shame... ;)

Ulp... Hey Jim, you're absolutely right and I realize that I never did get around to buying that CD of yours. Is CD Baby still the prefered way to do it or is there a better way to get more money directly to you guys (and maybe a bit extra for the board)? I will await your answer as I hang my head in shame... ;)

You should be banned.

The easiest way is CDBaby. We don't get as big of chunk, but that's fine. However, if you'd like a signed copy, you can send $15 to me and I'll get the boys to sign it.

I must warn you, however, that poor Herb sent me a check in April (it arrived close to my child's birth) and just yesterday I sent him the CD! (shame!) I'll try to be better if you go that route.

My address is on the website proper (www.organissimo.org) under the "contact" menu button.

:)

:tup  :tup  indeed... if only I hadn't overdrawn my credit card by ordering the VeeJay boxes...

ubu

There is nothing worse than an overdrawn king. ;)

For the record, I think this was a great idea. It's fast, easy, and for a good cause!

:tup:tup:tup

At least, Mr. Catesta, the king has the bogaloo sisters, and he likes'em a lot!

ubu B)