How To Donate To The Organissimo Forums

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, I can take a hint, already.  Soon as I dig out my Pay Pal password.  May take until the weekend.    Can you last that long?

I hope you're being funny, because it's not my intention to make anyone feel like they have to donate anything. :(

Jim, I think RD is just making a joke about the board being down an hour or two ago.

Jeez, I can take a hint, already.   Soon as I dig out my Pay Pal password.   May take until the weekend.    Can you last that long?

I hope you're being funny, because it's not my intention to make anyone feel like they have to donate anything. :(

Jim, I think RD is just making a joke about the board being down an hour or two ago.

Yes, making a joke!! Just kidding, really.

By the way, I flip in and out of this place during the day and I notice this "pinned" thread is sometimes at the top and sometimes it isn't. Is it a technical glitch? I only mention it because it seems it should be pinned to the top of the threads so folks can see it first thing.

Actually, Jerry Lewis has pulmonary fibrosis and was being treated with high doses of corticosteroids which gives that typical "moon-face". I saw an interview with him recently since he has been off of the meds (or on a greatly reduced dose), and he has lost a ton of weight.

By the way, I flip in and out of this place during the day and I notice this "pinned" thread is sometimes at the top and sometimes it isn't. Is it a technical glitch? I only mention it because it seems it should be pinned to the top of the threads so folks can see it first thing.

When you pin a topic, it gets pinned to the top of the particular forum that it's in... in this case, the Forums Discussion forum. I don't think I can make it appear at the top of the page when using the "Today's Active Topic" link.

Well I just got around to reading this thread and about the mandatory donations... :):D:lol:

Seriously though, I just want to thank Organissimo for making this place available and FUN and for everyone who posts their comments, thoughts and insights.

I was glad to pitch in and hope it helps keep this place going strong.

Since you are going to have your own dedicated server soon, perhaps you could offer yournamehere@organissimo.org email addresses for a small fee.

You could sell an address for five dollars a month and it could help offset your operating costs!