How To Donate To The Organissimo Forums

Jim Alfredson

I treasure my signed copy of the Waiting for the Bugaloo Sisters......what does that title mean anyway??

I don't think you need to have a Paypal account to donate- I was reading various ways to add paypal to my HS reunion site and it states that someone doesn't have to join to send money- just a credit card. Smart move on PayPal's part.

A few bucks from each person will add up fast!! Great site and I don't even want to know how much time you spend overseeing the forum.....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I dontae a BUNCH of money can I get some preferential treatment? :g

Yes, the hell with this egalitarian business! Howza bout "Organissimo Insider" and "Organissimo Pioneer" categories, etc.? You know--backstage passes to party with the band, access to "secret" parts of the site, and, for the really big spenders, the creation of honorary forums named after them? B)

You must have this site mixed up with the Republican National Committee site :P

How about for REALLY big spenders, you get to, er, rig the post count? :D

I love the idea of "honorary forums" What a hoot!

Gotta try the donate button.

I treasure my signed copy of the Waiting for the Bugaloo Sisters......what does that title mean anyway??

You aware of the difference between Boogaloo Sisters and Bugaloo Sisters?

P.S. As soon as I have some money on my Paypal account after my next Ebay auctions, you'll get some!

how much $$$$ is fair? $20????

how much $$$ would a better server cost? i am just curious, with little computer knowledge or skill.

would this place shut down for a couple days when you use the new server?

ss1

It's completely up to you. The average amount seems to be $10, which is great! In my last discussion with Ken, our own server would be $80 per month. That's with him providing the actual server (ie, computer). I'm trying to figure out if it would be less if I supply the computer.

If we were to go that route (a new server), the site would probably only be down for a few hours while everything is transfered over.