AAJ Jazz Birthday Center - 3,500+ and going strong

A few posts into this thread and all I have to say is Dan grow up and give it a rest. You make yourself look juvenile and ridiculous. But then, that look does go nicely with your avatar.

I'm glad and Jim and Mike are cooperating. I feel a group hug coming on. Gotta split, in that case. ^_^

You mean to tell me Catesta is actually sitting with his feet up on a desk, quaffing down beers, and dictating all of his posts to a bevy of beautiful women who dutifully type his every word into the computer, all the while gazing at him with looks of reverence and adoration?

What a life!  ^_^

That's the way it works around here. :blink:

:party::party::party:

A few posts into this thread and all I have to say is Dan grow up and give it a rest. You make yourself look juvenile and ridiculous. But then, that look does go nicely with your avatar.

I'm glad and Jim and Mike are cooperating. I feel a group hug coming on. Gotta split, in that case. ^_^

:tup:tup:tup

HOWEVER I did mean EVERYTHING I said about Catesta's beer habits.. which I will talk about at great length where and whenever  the need arises.

That's enough out of you. <_<

I always wonder how the guy can type straight with all that beer in his tummy and all the bottles strewn about his keyboard. Amazing! :rhappy:

He has all those women to type for him, you know...

You mean to tell me Catesta is actually sitting with his feet up on a desk, quaffing down beers, and dictating all of his posts to a bevy of beautiful women who dutifully type his every word into the computer, all the while gazing at him with looks of reverence and adoration?

What a life! ^_^

Maybe the fact that I drink only non-alcoholic beer makes me think about other things to do with the ladies then having them type my posts ... ;)