$5 jazz CDs for sale

a few years after his death, I'm getting rid of the bulk of my Dad's large CD collection, mostly classical, but a few hundred jazz CDs. here's the first set, about 150 of them. directions for purchase are on the bottom, $6 for all single CDs:

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~nms240/jazzcds.htm

thanks a lot if you buy anything...

Edited by jon abbey

thanks, guys, I'm not actually the one answering the mails about this, my intern Nirav is, but I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.

and, yes, that is indeed the one and only Petey the Sexual Harassment Panda...

Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?

Sexual Harassment Panda.

Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?

Sexual Harassment Panda.

"Don't say that! Don't touch there!

Don't be nasty!" says the silly bear.

He's come to tell you what's right and wrong.

Sexual Harassment Panda.

when one little panda puts his furry little willy in another panda's ear, that makes me a very sad panda.

not sure what's so "labor-intensive", e-mail Nirav at the address above and he'll let you know how much money to send. if he hasn't been getting back to people promptly, I apologize, I just left him a message telling him to let me know what's up, he's normally reliable. hopefully you guys can un-rescind your orders if you're still interested...

FWIW, the one time I bought things, Nirav replied to each of my two mails within a few hours. I did receive the discs soon enough after sending the payment and all of them were in excellent condition. I'll certainly get more once I get my money together as I find the prices to be very reasonable, and for some hard to find stuff too.

Edited by gnhrtg

great, thanks for the nice feedback.

another 60 or so are posted now, including quite a few from Erroll Garner, Stan Getz, Benny Goodman, Jim Hall and Scott Hamilton. same as before, full instructions are at the bottom of the page, it won't help to PM me about these, because I'm not the one dealing with selling them. you need to e-mail Nirav at nms240@nyu.edu, and make sure he still has the ones you're looking for, thanks a lot!

Edited by jon abbey

• 1 month later...

another 60 or so discs from my dad's collection are posted now, including quite a few from Chet Baker, Stan Getz, Dave Brubeck, Charlie Haden and Laurindo Almeida. we also lowered the prices, to $5 plus shipping for single discs.

same as before, full instructions are at the bottom of the page, it won't help to PM me about these, because I'm not the one dealing with selling them. you need to e-mail Nirav Soni at nms240@nyu.edu, and make sure he still has the ones you're looking for, thanks a lot for looking!