Looking for verve elite edition CD

I am looking for the following verve elite edition CD.

Please contact me if you have one you're interested in selling and let me know how much you're thinking.

Or maybe somewhere online I can purchase from.

Any help would be appreciated!

Lalo Schifrin:The Dissection and Reconstruction of Music from the Past as Performed by the Inmates...

Johnny Smith: Johnny Smith

Sonny Stitt:Only the Blues

Yusef Lateef:Before Dawn

The Modern Jazz Society:Presents a Concert of Contemproary Music

Walt Dickerson Quartet :Impressions of “ A Patch of Blue ”

Harry Edison :The Swinger and Mr. Swing

Meade Lux Lewis:Cat House Piano

Jack Teagarden:Think Well of me

Ed Thigpen:Out of Storm

hwangg,

The Dickerson CD can be found at Jazz Record Mart's site. I saw a sealed copy there a few months ago, and it looks like they still have it. Good luck finding the rest, especially the Schifrin - you won't find it for less than $75. That's the only one I don't have. I'm not willing to spend that much on one CD just to complete the collection.

Edited by vibes

hwangg,

The Dickerson CD can be found at Jazz Record Mart's site. I saw a sealed copy there a few months ago, and it looks like they still have it. Good luck finding the rest, especially the Schifrin - you won't find it for less than $75. That's the only one I don't have. I'm not willing to spend that much on one CD just to complete the collection.

The last three Schiffrin Elite CDs on eBay Germany went for around 12 Euro. As far as I know, there's a Japanese re-issue out of that one.

Cheers!

hwangg,

The Dickerson CD can be found at Jazz Record Mart's site.  I saw a sealed copy there a few months ago, and it looks like they still have it.  Good luck finding the rest, especially the Schifrin - you won't find it for less than $75.  That's the only one I don't have.  I'm not willing to spend that much on one CD just to complete the collection.

I've checked with Jazz Record Mart. Unfortunately, the Dickerson CD was sold. Thanks for the info.

Recently, I saw "Cat House Piano" shooting sky high on ebay... Some discs of this series are really hard to find. :(

Completing this series might become a long term project now. :P

hwangg,

The Dickerson CD can be found at Jazz Record Mart's site.  I saw a sealed copy there a few months ago, and it looks like they still have it.  Good luck finding the rest, especially the Schifrin - you won't find it for less than $75.  That's the only one I don't have.  I'm not willing to spend that much on one CD just to complete the collection.

I've checked with Jazz Record Mart. Unfortunately, the Dickerson CD was sold. Thanks for the info.

Recently, I saw "Cat House Piano" shooting sky high on ebay... Some discs of this series are really hard to find. :(

Completing this series might become a long term project now. :P

If there is a tower nearby, and they sell used cds, check them out...They had the One Vibes has as his Avatar(Hey, can't remember the title, sue me!) and the sampler one, still sealed! I sold a few on ebay last year...look under the racks, lots of old stuff just sits there, or it did in the past...the used cds were looking thin at my Tower of late...