Six Feet Under (SPOILERS)

I'm at work, so I don't have time to go into this in detail, but I wanted to see if I was alone on this one or not. I thought last nights episode was very cliched, predictable, silly, poorly executed (David had at least two clear opportunities to escape), and, most importantly, I feel like they're missing a lot of very obvious plot points that are ripe for developing. I've already been in one argurment over this, so I want to see what other people think.

Edited by Use3D

• 1 year later...

Is Nate dead? :huh:

Who cares?? :P;)

I watched the first two episodes of this new season, and I can't take it anymore. Horrible writing, annoying characters, and ridiculous plot lines. Whatever magic this show had initially is long gone.

I disagree. The last couple episodes (that you obviously missed) were very VERY good. I think Nate is dead. :(

... and where the heck did Ed Begley Jr come from?  :o

I still haven't seen whatever season recently came out on DVD, though there was no way to ignore the recent spoiler. I first read about it in a baseball article! :blink: Bumped into to it a couple of more times since though at least they were in TV-related articles.

Ed Begley Jr. was a boyfriend of the mother for a few episodes. I think it was the 1st season, but it may have been the 2nd. It was quite the pleasant surprise as other than appearing in Christopher Guest movies it's rare that I've seen him in much since St. Elsewhere.

It sounds like I may have gave up on this season too early.

I've caught the last 5 minutes or so of the last two episodes, so I guess I already know this season's big surprise.

... and where the heck did Ed Begley Jr come from?  :o

This is the final season and there is still three more episodes. So there may be more surprises to come.