OK, show your cards!! - What do you have extras of

I'll confess, I'm still sitting on a band new, still sealed, extra TOCJ CD of Tyrone Washington's "Natural Essence". Not sure what it'll take for me to try to sell it, or trade it (more likely trade), but I've got it.

I used to have an extra Lee Morgan "Procrastinator" TOCJ too, for about 6 months, but I was incredibly nice and outright gave it to a friend of mine. Then again, a couple years before, this same friend gave me one of those $60 Blue Note watches that BN was selling back in the early-to-mid 90's. It wasn't that he and I were really close friends, or that he really owed me anything - it was just that he never, ever wore a watch - and being a utilitarian sort of guy, he felt better about it belonging to someone who did wear watches. I kinda figured I owed him one...

Anybody sitting on any extra Mosaic sets?? I’ve thought about buying duplicates once or twice, but I’ve never had the cash at the time to do it. Of course, now, we all wish we had gotten extra Larry Young sets, and extra Andrew Hill sets, and - well, you get the picture.

What "speculative" buying do you do?? (if any)

Hey Dmitry, you still got that sealed 'Nat King Cole' Mosaic, that you found in a store last year, under half-an-inch of dust, for like $150??? It's still sealed, I hope, right??

I have a few old, sealed Conns and a few sealed Verve Elites, like the Getz and the Dizzy Gillespie, but the two most expensive things I have are a sealed Sam Rivers Mosaic and an opened Jackie McLean Mosaic in good condition. I actually tried selling the McLean a few months back but no one wanted to pay my price. That's OK - I'll just save it for later.

If anyone reads this and is interested in anything I've mentioned, feel free to ask.