How many do you own?

How many Mosaic box sets do you own?  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have them all. Been on a moratorium of that kind of spending most of this year, and I have ignored a lot of the Selects because I have the material and in the case of say the Monchur not my favorite stuff. . . .

I have quite a lot of them though, and in the case of the early sets I don't have them but have the material elsewhere.

and I sure wish Shearing would come in my mail...

I listened to the first disc this morning, and it's excellent music. I've been listening to the Nancy Wilson/George Shearing CD that was recently released and having fun with it, and the quality of the music in Mosaic is comparable. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth it. :tup

59 respondents have replied to this poll, and in total they've reported buying at least 806 boxes (probably there are many more, but I only tallied the minimum number for each poll choice). So assuming a minimum of $48 dollars a box, that's a minimum revenue to Mosaic of almost $39,000--just from the people on this thread.

Edited by Big Wheel

Big Wheel, your calculations don't include ebay purchases, revenue that wouldn't be going to Mosaic. But I guess that makes up for using the minimum of the choices in the poll.

I have 2 and 4 more coming in the mail from ebay (all OOP), but I've only just started, Lord help me...