How many do you own?

How many Mosaic box sets do you own?  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, who voted that they have 'em all? :rfr Please adopt me.

My guess is that it's Todd that clicked on the "Got 'Em All" box in this vote. His quest for the Ike Quebec Mosaic needed to complete the collection was something we've all followed since the days of the now defunct BNBB.

Out2Lunch indeed!

And to him, I say congratulations! Wish I could click that box someday, but for now I'm somewhere around 40 Mosaics/Selects.

Cheers,

Shane

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Another 20+ vote. I have 30+, I think. No selects, so far. Too lazy to count them.

ubu

50 now... waiting for the Herman Capitol...

8 Selects (Weston, Green, Brookmeyer, Amy, Williams, Tyner, 2x Hill)

1 Single (Wiley)

That's scary, so many more in just 3 years... an a few hundred other discs, and a dozen or more other box sets... :blink:

90 sets plus 2/3 of the selects. :w

Heading full steam ahead with all guns blazing down the slippery chute ! :D

Yep, and with so many sets on my wishing list, I can't see an end to my addiction!

Next on the shelves should be the Piano mood sessions and the Oliver Nelson ( What are they waiting to lower down the price of the European version?? :angry: )

Edited by ASNL77

Next on the shelves should be the Piano mood sessions and the Oliver Nelson ( What are they waiting to lower down the price of the European version?? :angry: )

That's my game plan too. Also holding out for cheapo Oliver Nelson and Diz sets (zweitausendeins - please help out here.. :rhappy: )

11 of the regular sets and about half the Selects. I have a number of the boxes duplicated on other formats, so didn't bother getting the box (or trying for an OOP set). There are always a few more I want, but I don't feel it is completely out of hand (yet). I have listened to all or just about all of my Mosaics, though in many cases I've only made it through the box once.

Ouch! :blink:

How many are you missing?

117 plus 6 partials and 5 Selects (6 next month) :crazy:

A few of the vinyls (couple of the Commodores included) and quite a few of the ones in the current catalogue (in fact most of them).

I buy them when they get to 'last chance'. -_-

Edited by sidewinder

• 2 months later...