Blue Note LPs for sale

Shrdlu

I noticed these for sale. The time is nearly up, so you'll have to hurry. I am not the seller. It is claimed that some of these LPs are from the collection of Bill Evans and Peri Cousins (as in "Peri's Scope").

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

Thanks for posting this. The seller, Atomic Records, has been selling from this collection for a little while. There have been some great titles. I seem to remember people on this board having mixed feelings about Atomic Records. I've won a few LPs from them and have been generally satisfied, although they tend to slightly overgrade their records in my experience, but nothing has been very far off that I have been upset by it.

Thanks for the reply.

I have never bought from them, and won't be bidding on these. These albums, not all Blue Notes by the way, are for those with large billfolds!

I enjoyed seeing the pictures, with the inner sleeves with thumbnails of other BN albums.

For me, the old TOCJs will do. They are more than reasonably close to LP sound - for me.