The NFL Season

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win by the Pats over KC.

If they lose another cornerback, I'm gonna puke. Looked like Asante Samuel hurt his wrist on the second to last play of the game. Hope it isn't serious. Reserve corner Earthwind Moreland was getting burned all night. When will Tyrone Poole and Ty Law return? Belichick patches up the injured secondary and the team keeps winning. Baltimore comes into town on Sunday.

Steelers: 10-1

Glad to see us beat the Redskins on Sunday, but we didn't look all that great doing it. Our defense continues to look good, but the offense hasn't seemed on track for the last two games. And after watching the Pats dismantle the Ravens, I am hoping that we get it fully together before the playoffs start. I also hope that the pats and Indy have to play each other because I'd like one of them to lose so we don't have to play them. Can anybody stop Manning? Geez.

shit it always seems i can log on on fridays but not sundays

i am posting my 2 upset specials

browns over the pats

jags over the steelers

i guess ricky williams found out he might have to pass a weekly drug test and just took a pass on the nfl. shit, ricky probably light one up yesterday.

i heard he has 3 kids with 3 different women on espn

ss1

shit it always seems i can log on on fridays but not sundays

i am posting my 2 upset specials

browns over the pats

jags over the steelers

i heard he has 3 kids with 3 different women on espn

ss1

ss1 ever the optimist.

Just because the Browns have reportedly had a good week in practice and seem comfortable with Terry Robiskie as coach, doesn't mean they'll beat the highly consistent Patriots who are locked in a battle for home field advantage with the Steelers.

I say no chance.

Now the Jags could very well beat the Steelers, who haven't looked that great over their past two games. They look due for an ass whuppin...they've got a tough remaining schedule as well. Look for them to lose perhaps a couple games before the end of the season.

Pats might lose to the Jets at the Jets' home field. They should win all the rest. I predict they'll get home field by end season.

i can never log in on sundays

week 13 picks

late, but honest

lock pick - L

vikings -7 vs bears

upset pick

j-ville +3 vs steelers

for the record

i HATE the steelers

browns pick - W

pats -11 vs browns.

that's right i went agianst my boyzz

i would have taken the browns with +20 points

i guess my browns were overmatched today

lucky motherf--ers

others

falcons +2.5 vs tampa bay - L

bengals +6.5 vs ravnes - W last second win by bengals

colts - 10.5 vs titans - W peyton is on fire

chargers -3 vs denver - Push stay after work to see the ending

chiefs pick em vs faiders- W

eagles -6 vs packers- W - i thought the eagles would beat em up and they did

my 3 team parlay

eagles

colts

chargers

j-ville and steelers tied at 7

i only missed one game in the pool this week, $60

the vikings/bears game

ss1

DA STEELERS!!! What a game! :party:

Great game!

I thought in some ways Jax outplayed the Steelers, but the difference was in the maturity level of the Steelers during crunch time.

I saw a few questionable calls (or noncalls) on both sides. Officiating wasn't up to par. Jax was terrible in the red zone. That missed field goal in the first half proved to be the difference.

Pittsburgh is a very tough team and they've got a challenging year-end schedule. Somehow, you expect that they will find ways to win. Great lines: both offensive and defensive lines. They also seem to be relatively injury free. Of course, this could change.

The Steelers game was incredible. That's what a football game is supposed to be like..two teams beating the holy crap out of each other! I was very impressed with Jacksonville...they did have a shot against the toughest team in the league.

Also got to say that I'm continually impressed by the job San Diego is doing of quietly winning game after game after game...

How about Chicago knocking the Vikings off? Pretty wild...

Now onto Monday night. Can my poor unlucky Seahawks manage to not bungle the job completely and beat Dallas at Qwest stadium in primetime? It's pretty amazing, even with their sloppy season...they are still in first place in the NFC West...easily the worst division in the NFL.

I've still got some dim hopes of them being able to not only make the playoffs but be able to get to the second round....we shall see.

Hasselback...stop forcing stuff...

Jackson & Robinson...CATCH THE FUCKING BALL.

and let Shaun Alexander carry about 100 times...he likes it...he really does.

It would also be nice if the defense actually showed up for the game.....

The Steelers game was incredible. That's what a football game is supposed to be like..two teams beating the holy crap out of each other!

And isn't it strange that nobody gets injured while they're all hitting the crap out of each other?

In the meantime, NE and some other teams just can't play a game without losing somebody. Should mention the Panthers, Browns, Lions in this connection.

Okay, this is getting pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

I got home this evening and had missed the first half hour of MNF. When I turn the TV on I'm pleased to see Seattle winning the game 14-3.

Since then, Dallas has come back and taken the lead.

How?

Seattle are showing that they are still the enigma of this season. Red hot one minute and then the sloppiest mess you've ever seen the next. They've been mentally out of it since the Rams came back on them in Week 5. This is a team playing with a broken back.

First: Seattle is on a great offensive drive, steadily moving the ball down the field. Then...a stripped ball is scooped up by Dallas which they eventually turn into a touchdown.

Second: Seattle decided to go for it on 4th down...then Hasselback fumbles the snap, Dallas takes over at midfield...and then easily cruise down the field for another touchdown.

As the Seahawks are walking into the locker room at halftime....the boos from their fans send them on their way.

Their other personality better come back in the second half.

Somebody shoot Vinnie Testaverde and put him out of our misery.

As a Steeler fan, I always loved it when we played Testaverde, particularly in the playoffs. You could always count on him to throw a pick at a great time.

And I liked the way the Steelers played in that super tough game on Sunday. Man, that's what I like to see in a game. Tough football played by two good teams. We have another tough one this week with the jets. Good training for the playoffs I suppose.

i've got some sad news to report

a moment of silence ...........................................

the browns have been eliminated from the play-offs

i'd say the browns have the most team wins since the super bowl began to not have appeared in the freakin' superbowl

maybe if the browns had received the kickoff, at the start of the pats game

things might have been different

dang it takes a cowgirlzzzz win vs seahawks for the fanzzzz to say sumthin'

like the seahawks are any good

cowgirrrlzzzz @ philly in 2 weeks, bet the hizz-zee

the jets will beat the steelers this week, mark my words

giants vs ravens this weekend, eli meet ray-lew

ss1

Edited by Soulstation1

week 14

browns pick

browns +11.5 vs buffalo

go browns

lock of the weekend

eagles -9 vs washington

upset

jets +6 vs steelers

steelers gotta lose soon

others

chargers-5 vs bucs

colts -10 vs texans, game over by the start of the 2nd quarter

bengals +11 vs pats. pats win game, but low scorin'

3 team parlay

colts

eagles

chargers

ss1

SS1 always goes against the Steelers, but they're not ready to lose just yet. They'll win next week again against the Giants, but should lose one game against either Baltimore or Buffalo. I'm inclined to believe it will be the latter game, which will be the final game of the season, and Buffalo might need the win in order to make the playoffs.

How about that Cincy offense? Good O-line too. Carson Palmer is the real deal, and so in Rudi Johnson and Chad Johnson. New England had to work a bit in the fourth quarter to stop a big comeback.