jets -6.5 vs seahawks

sunday night

colts -7.5 vs ravens

peyton 4 tds

ss1

lock of the year

eagles - 12 vs cowgirlzzz

eagles by 21

Can't beileve they didn't win by a wider margin than five points! I mean, Vinny about gave them every opportunity to run away with it.

The ending of the Lions game was a heartbreaker. That poor rookie, I really feel bad for him..... :(

HUGE game. The one game all year I go out to see with friends in a bar, and it's this one!! I thought for sure they'd find some way to blow it, even with only 90 seconds on the clock. The Dolphins are so screwy that they'd probably have been worse off having the offense on the field for those 90 seconds.

Edited by Big Wheel

damn, my browns might not score again this season

now they play the team that just beat the super bowl champ

rough year for the browns

my fantasy league team (10-2-1) lost in the semi-finals

the guy i played against started voltek

motherf#$%er threw for almost 500 yards and 5 total tds.

i lost by 15 points

if i win this wekend, i could win $200-300 for third place

my second team (6-9) lost in the toilet bowl match-up,

we play for the worst team in the league this weekend.

the guy we are playin' is 0-15, that's correct 0-15

my third team (10-4)was off, i had a bye and this weekend is the semi-finals

my team suffered some serious and i mean serious wounds

first off, TO, broken funkin' leg, that shit looked serious, when it funkin' happened.

out for the season....

that looked like the same way jerry rice was injured afew years back.

second, willis mcgahee hyperextends his good knee. out this week

third who is gonna step up for my qb, mcnabb

if i get to the finals it's minium $400 for second and $800-900 for first

as for the rams / cards game we got seats for $25 apiece in the corner of the end zone

the rams really suck

people in phoenix call denny green "buddy love"

ss1

GO Browns!!

HUGE game. The one game all year I go out to see with friends in a bar, and it's this one!! I thought for sure they'd find some way to blow it, even with only 90 seconds on the clock. The Dolphins are so screwy that they'd probably have been worse off having the offense on the field for those 90 seconds.

One thing's for sure: whereas the Patriots were a step above all other teams last year, this is no longer the case. They're still one of the best teams, but the league has caught up with them. They now have to kick and scratch for victories like everyone else.

Brady blew the game. But who can complain? He's won so many games with last-minute heroics. Reality was bound to catch up.

I see the Steelers losing one of their last two games, (Baltimore, at Buffalo) but I can't see them losing both. I would say that the Steelers have locked up homefield for sure. I still like the Patriot's chances against the Steelers no matter where they play should they meet in the playoffs. On the other hand, I think Indy can take New England if they meet in the playoffs. New England's secondary is a mess without their two starting corners. Ty Law should be returning soon, but Poole's out on IR. They've beaten Peyton Manning too many times. He'll torch them next match up.

Miami played real tough. They were about to lose the game before Brady messed up, but that's the way it goes. You still have to put yourself in position to win anyway; and the Dolphins did that.

I think the Patriots have been getting away with a gerry-rigged secondary. Miami was smart enough to try to exploit it. I think other teams will try to do the same.

I still think that NE has a decent chance to repeat, but it depends on whether they run into the Colts on the way; and they also have to kick and scratch like all the other teams do.

In the end, the loss probably helps them to get refocused; but they'll have their hands full at the Jets next week. We could see two straight losses. If that happens, I don't see them repeating this year.

Boy, Denver looks really sorry. What the heck happened to them?

saturday's picks

faiders + 8 vs chiefs

broncos - 3.5 vs tennessee

sunday's picks

browns

the browns look like they have given up

i haven't given up

browns + 7 vs dolphins

browns win straight up

lock

colts -7 vs san diego

charger will not be able to keep up with the high scorin' colts offense

upset

cowgirlzz +2 vs redskins

cowgirlzz should be able to win at home

others

ravens + 5

j-ville - 6.5 vs houston

jets + 3 vs pats... let's see how the pats bounce back

cards +7.5 vs seahawks.. how really cares???

bucs -3 vs panthers

bengals -6 vs ny giants

ss1

Man! I'm not even a football fan anymore, but Manning breaks Marino's record on a last-minute scoring drive... the Colts convert the two-pointer... and then win on a FG in overtime? Pretty amazing. The Dome must've been rockin'.

Wasn't that a great game! You know he wouldn't have been satisfied to break the record only to lose the game--the 2 pointer was a must.

I'm a huge Purdue/ Drew Brees fan so it was kind of bittersweet, although Brees had an excellent game and is having an excellent season. I'm still glad to beat San Diego out of the number 3 spot.

cards +7.5 vs seahawks.. how really cares???

Well...I do...and the Seahawks won the game...they have grabbed a playoff berth...and if the Rams lose tonight they will win their division.

Do they have a chance in hell of getting past round 1? Probably not...but at least they got there...

fantasy football update

the team that lost t.o. is down 1 point with mcnabb playin' tonight. if i get 2 points from him i'm in the finals. 1st place is $750, 2nd place is $375. guy i played against had voleck (6 points) and bennett (-2 points) which gave him 4 points total after getting him 120-130 points last week. he had lee suggs playin' last night. i didn't know if mcgahee was going to play or not, so i had to set him on my bench and i lost 31 points. bills had over 200 yards rushing vs san fran

players i had going

"d-mac" mcnabb

ahman green

thomas jones

mark clayton

santana moss

jimmy smith

vinatierri spelling?

falcons defense

on the bench

gahahee on the bench

owens busted ankle, my number # 1 player

his players

voleck

suggs

dominnick davis huge game

reggie wayne

drew bennett

eddie kennison

chargers kicker

ravens defense

i am down 121-120 points with mcnabb going tonight

my second team

won the tidy bowl match and finished second from the last

i own half the team with a friend and we WON the title last year

the guy we beat went 0-16 this year

my third team

lost in the losers bracket and finished in 4th place

i won about $150

the browns played a good game last night, but just couldn't win it

lee suggs tied jim browns' rushing attempts for a game

chargers had the game but peyton wanted it more

the bus has been playin' some ball this season

would the bus look good in the brown and orange?

ss1

• 3 weeks later...

I had to revive this thread because of the playoffs.

I'm hoping my Steelers continue their miraculous season on Saturday. I think they will be able to handle the Jets, but it's no gimme. What I really hope is for a rematch in the Championship between the Steelers and pats,b ut with the way the Colts are playing and the predicted nice weather for the upcoming game in New England I think the Colts are going tho give them a real serious game.

Here are my fearless predictions of the winners for this weekend's games:

Pittsburgh

New England

Atlanta

Minnesota

Then I think it's a Steelers/Falcons Super Bowl, with the Steelers winning that one. If it isn't the Steelers, it will be whatever AFC team makes it.

I hate to say this as a Patriot fan but...

I'm rating the Colts as a slight favorite this weekend.

I just think we've beaten them too many times in big games. They're due.

But...

if we can get past them, I believe the Pats will defeat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. And they will go on to win the Super Bowl.

I just hope I'll be wrong this weekend.

I am hoping the Backed-In duo keeps up their winning ways -- two 8-8 teams playing for the Conference Championship just appeals to my sense of humor, and makes all the pundit prognasticators types look silly as well!

But I don't know how the Vikes can pull off another outdoor upset. However, the Rams - Atlanta game will be a good one, probably 39-38 or something like that!

Gotta cheer for the tough guy teams in the AFC -- Pittsburgh and NE; much as I like Herm Edwards and my favorite former Golden Gopher Tony Dungy.