Is Norah Jones The Daughter Of Ravi Shankar??

catesta

I'm up for asking if Ravi Shankar has a favorite color. Does he have his own board or is he riding on the skirt-tails of his famous off-spring, I can't remember her name at the moment, Nola Something..............................................

I'm up for asking if Ravi Shankar has a favorite color. Does he have his own board or is he riding on the skirt-tails of his famous off-spring, I can't remember her name at the moment, Nola Something..............................................

I think it's Nola Jordan, Tod

Isn't Ravi Shankar George Harrison's daughter? :wacko:

No, that's REX Harrison.

Ravi Shankar is Ravi Coltrane's half-father, and George Jones' brother-in-law by marriage once removed.

L. Shankar is no relation to L. Ron Hubbard, but the similarity ends there, even though they both need insulination in their attics becuse they are dianetics, like Ron Santo, formerly of Santo & Johnny fame (no relation, btw).

Ravi Shankar is Ravi Coltrane's half-father, and George Jones' brother-in-law by marriage once removed.

L. Shankar is no relation to L. Ron Hubbard, but the similarity ends there, even though they both need insulination in their attics becuse they are dianetics, like Ron Santo, formerly of Santo & Johnny fame (no relation, btw).

I quit! This one has so many gags in it, every time I try to respond with something, I realize it's already in Jim's post! :lol:

Strange Karma, (from Ravi?)

I just got hired yesterday as a rehearsal pianist for a vocal show coming up at a private high school. A whole gamut from Ave Maria, Whitney Houston, selections from "Chicago", "Rent" etc. Then there's Norah Jones' "I Don't Know Why". Thing is, I've never heard the tune. I had to go to her official website to download the song! Am I forgiven?:wacko:

Wow.

BTW, nice tatoos on the hind-quarters there

There's a fashion trend I've been noticing lately: Printed words on the seats of women's pants. At first I thought this was like having written permission to have a look. But I just realized that what I've seen printed in both cases was a brand name. So basically it's just another form of advertisement, only this time emblazoned across a woman's butt! :wacko:

Edited by Joe G

Wow.

BTW, nice tatoos on the hind-quarters there

There's a fashion trend I've been noticing lately: Printed words on the seats of women's pants. At first I thought this was like having written permission to have a look. But I just realized that what I've seen printed in both cases was a brand name. So basically it's just another form of advertisement, only this time emblazoned across a woman butt! :wacko:

If you look closely the tattoo on the right butt says "Come Away With Me" and the butt on the left says "Blue Note Records" ;) I think this is partly why they closed down the Blue Note Board. They found better "areas" to advertise on/in.

Edited by Out2Lunch