New Mosaic Selects

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah--I just read this post. So this means buying a Mosaic is not a selfish act of acquisition, but rather service in a noble cause...

MG, you should pull the trigger on that Jazztet set. It's quite a stunning collection of music.

But for the money and the need not to have too many new records, lest I can't listen to them all enough to satisfy me...

MG

Ah--I just read this post. So this means buying a Mosaic is not a selfish act of acquisition, but rather service in a noble cause...

MG, you should pull the trigger on that Jazztet set. It's quite a stunning collection of music.

But for the money and the need not to have too many new records, lest I can't listen to them all enough to satisfy me...

MG

Well, what if we all pitched in and got it for you as a belated birthday present? :g

Seriously, if Mosaic needs to up their sales I may buy a couple sets as presents for friends this year. I already have everything they've put out, save for the second Andrew Hill Select, and I'll be picking that one up pretty soon... trying to hold off till the Hampton box comes out.

MG

Well, what if we all pitched in and got it for you as a belated birthday present? :g

The crunch point is that I almost NEVER have, and never want, a backlog of unheard (sufficiently) albums. And I've got 10 CDs snarled up in apostal strike at present.

MG