How old are you?

ghost of miles

How old are you?  

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe H.H. is the only teen here; I could have sworn we had more than that!

chronologically he is. If we talk in terms of maturity most of us would probably fall into that range.

HEY! Speak for yerself ya big, fat, ugly stoopid jerk!

B-)

I can't believe H.H. is the only teen here; I could have sworn we had more than that!

chronologically he is. If we talk in terms of maturity most of us would probably fall into that range.

HEY! Speak for yerself ya big, fat, ugly stoopid jerk!

B-)

Tony, you forgot to say "and stuff like that". B-)

42, as Jan Anderson pointed out "Too Old To Rock'n Roll, Too Young To Die"  B-)

Ian Anderson?

Yes Jan Anderson of Iethro Tull :g

pardon the slight hijack-

there's a whole section in the RRK biography about how RRK felt that ian anderson (whom by numerous accounts is a decent person) "stole" his flute act. :mellow:

there's a whole section in the RRK biography about how RRK felt that ian anderson (whom by numerous accounts is a decent person) "stole" his flute act. :mellow:

I couldn't imagine RRK playing in "Acqualung" or Ian Anderson playing in"Domino". :g

Maybe they are share the same KARMA :g

Edited by porcy62

I couldn't imagine RRK playing in "Acqualung" or Ian Anderson playing in"Domino". :g

Maybe they are share the same KARMA :g

actually ian anderson performed rrk's serenade to a cuckoo on the first tull album.

see:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&t...33:8x5tk6axqk9w

actually ian anderson performed rrk's serenade to a cuckoo on the first tull album.

I knew it, I own this Lp.

All this story remember me that old, and fair, complain about whites stolen music from blacks. (in Miles self biography there is almost a whole chapter about it)

Beethoven stolen something from Haydn, and Elvis from Chuck Berry, and Sonny Stitt from Byrd, it's a complex matter, maybe we could start a new post about "Influence or Robbery".

In my point of view, all musicians start as "thief" and later become "victim".

Edited by porcy62

I knew it, I own this Lp.

All this story remember me that old, and fair, complain about whites stolen music from blacks. (in Miles self biography there is almost a whole chapter about it)

Beethoven stolen something from Haydn, and Elvis from Chuck Berry, and Sonny Stitt from Byrd, it's a complex matter, maybe we could start a new post about "Influence or Robbery".

In my point of view, all musicians start as "thief" and later become "victim".

well said and excellent idea for a new thread! :tup

• 1 year later...