POLL: New Home for BNBBers...

Jim Alfredson

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've never been that comfortable with the Jazz Corner Speakeasy. I have been checking it out this week.

Ugh. I've been checking it out also. While what I read was interesting, and not what I'd heard at all (rumors of baby tossing, packs of wild wolves, etc...), their software is so SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that I could never stay there for long. (I'm sure they're disappointed...)

Both this and the AAJ Board have some excellent features. Now there are two great places to visit and post and continue to share in the fellowship of warm jazz fans. Now all I need to do is to remove the Blue Note tattoo from my butt. They say it shouldn't hurt that much!

I like this place a LOT! So much so, I reverted back to my old original handle! So, for those of you who didn't lose interest back at the Bored (all but two of you, I think), I am now The Former Blue Note Bulletin Bored Poster Originally Known As Big Al Who Decided To Use His Birth Name (Or A Shortened Version Of It, Anyway) Al Rearick But Then Changed It Back Once Again To Big Al. (Or, [sigh] TFBNBBPOKABAWDTUHFBVERBLITZNER...... ah, heck with it.

Guest Chaney

Awwwwwwww..... A pooty tat!

Jazzmoose,

I believe the Jazz Corner is about to move into the 21st century by shortly losing the antiquated software and going modern.

Maybe they'll buy the BNBB software package?

:rolleyes:

So I asked my server dude about bandwidth issues and he said it shouldn't be a problem. He's not even going to "raise the rent" so to speak for my website, so everything is groovy!

If any of you are looking for webspace, I highly recommend these guys. Chain Communications

They are very inexpensive and have a lot of features to offer.

I’m split between here and AAJ so I’m unable to cast a vote. For the moment, I like the idea of having more than one place to go. Human nature being what it is, I expect I’ll call a home-site sometime in the future —but I see no reason to rush the process.

• 1 year later...