NBA 2004-2005

I hope the Lakers lose every game to end the season, and the Heat win every game clear through the Finals.  Draft picks, please.

...I'll be at the Pacers/Lakers game in a few hours.....I hope the Lakers lose also! B-)

Mark

...good game vs the Lakers last night; seats 14 rows from the floor, Pacers lead from start to finish; Reggie lights them up for 39 points! B-) . Now headin' to Chicago for Johnny Griffin show tonight and R. Coltrane to follow!

Mark

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lakers?

Sounds like Pat Reily has been able to manage Shaq, so far.  He's in good shape.  Course, maybe it's the Florida weather that helps Shaq's toe.

Look how well the HEAT are doing without a coach like Phil Jackson.  That might give the edge to Detroit in the playoffs. (better coaching)

Well Duh!!

As much as I believe Phil Jackson is a great coach, he is not the only good to great coach in the league..... why is that so hard to figure out.... :g

Also, there are some bad coaches in the league... :o

B-)

:bwallace:Detroit Rocks!![/

Edited by BruceW

Lakers?

Sounds like Pat Reily has been able to manage Shaq, so far.  He's in good shape.  Course, maybe it's the Florida weather that helps Shaq's toe.

Look how well the HEAT are doing without a coach like Phil Jackson.  That might give the edge to Detroit in the playoffs. (better coaching)

Well Duh!!

As much as I believe Phil Jackson is a great coach, he is not the only good to great coach in the league..... why is that so hard to figure out.... :g

B-)

Phil Jackson is a great coach but he was thoroughly out-coached by Larry Brown in the Finals last year. Also it showed how a team concept can beat a couple of superstars so what do the Lakers do, go further in the wrong direction. If the Pistons are healthy I think they beat the Heat but it will be quite a series and if Dwayne Wade really steps up (and I think he can) maybe the Heat could pull it out.

Lakers?

Well Duh!!

B-)

Phil Jackson is a great coach but he was thoroughly out-coached by Larry Brown in the Finals last year. Also it showed how a team concept can beat a couple of superstars so what do the Lakers do, go further in the wrong direction. If the Pistons are healthy I think they beat the Heat but it will be quite a series and if Dwayne Wade really steps up (and I think he can) maybe the Heat could pull it out.

I have to disagree with you on Phil Jackson being out-coached. ALL the evidence is in now and it is pretty obvious Phil was over ridden in some of his decisons he was going to make. The most obvious being that Kobe is the "Untouchable" and Kobe's attitude thoroughly destroyed the Lakers team as a team. None of the players cared by the time they reached the Finals. No coach would have been able to put them together again at that time. Humpty Dumpty had fallen and was broken ..... etc. No King, no horses.... could....... you know the rest.

As much as I like Larry Brown, I think in his mind he has already quit on the Pistons to repeat. Larry loves to teach and there is nothing left to teach the Pistons. After all, Larry has not experienced the task of repeating an NBA championship so how can he "teach" it. Too bad, he is good though. BUT the Pistons have learned and learned well. It is obvious they have to do it on their own now and they seem to want to.

Respectfully submitted,

B-)

Lakers?

Well Duh!!

B-)

I have to disagree with you on Phil Jackson being out-coached. ALL the evidence is in now and it is pretty obvious Phil was over ridden in some of his decisons he was going to make. The most obvious being that Kobe is the "Untouchable" and Kobe's attitude thoroughly destroyed the Lakers team as a team. None of the players cared by the time they reached the Finals. No coach would have been able to put them together again at that time. Humpty Dumpty had fallen and was broken ..... etc. No King, no horses.... could....... you know the rest.

As much as I like Larry Brown, I think in his mind he has already quit on the Pistons to repeat. Larry loves to teach and there is nothing left to teach the Pistons. After all, Larry has not experienced the task of repeating an NBA championship so how can he "teach" it. Too bad, he is good though. BUT the Pistons have learned and learned well. It is obvious they have to do it on their own now and they seem to want to.

Respectfully submitted,

B-)

Respectfully taken in...both are very good points

wtf happened to stevie franchise??

did he really kick a camera man, i missed the footage...

ss1

Poor Stevie,

He was upset that he got traded, :angry: and then he was upset because Cutino got traded again to the Kings :angry: and NOW, Houston is making a decent run.... :angry: and Orlando is fading :angry:

Poor Stevie

B-)

Man, the Pistons are becoming a real schizophrenic team. They GOT TO put the hammer down NOW or they can forget it. They are letting other teams and possibly all the teams THINK they can beat them (the Pistons). This is a huge mistake. Larry Brown better drag his ass down to the stadium and straighten this shit out. You cannot let other teams obtain that kind of confidence. Are they forgetting that last ingredient that enabled them to destroy the Lakers!!

B-)

Edited by BruceW