NBA 2004-2005

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Soul Station 1,

I see you are from South Central, LA. Do you play the B3????

Maybe in a few months I could jam with you. It would be a trip to LA but I could do it once, I think. I'm an old fart trying to get some chops back on vibes?? how about it??

B-)

bruce

i bought a hammond a-100 about 1 month ago.

i have no musical skillzzz whatsoever

i don't live in south central, that is the tv show sanford and son's address

i live in arizona

big ben should not shoot fade away jumpers, that's not his thang

mihns is in trouble tonight

sheed actin' up

ss1

Edited by Soulstation1

Soul Station

That is a cool Avatar then, Sanford's adddress; that is cool man. Hey it looks like all of us are glued to the TV watching the Pistons. That's cool. Keep working on the skills. That is what I am doing,

Kobe is the league "do not touch" baby. I will be glad when the league recognizes LeBron and Kobe will have to work even harder to gain back any semblance of his image. He is still a shithead selfish dude. See that look on his face at that break at 53-36..

Detroit Rocks

:bwallace:

B-)

A not-surprising and easy win, and my wife and I enjoyed it. :excited: I wish that the rest of this road trip would be this easy (but it won't be...). It'll be fun to watch nonetheless.

Three observations/opinions:

To many around the country, the Pistons are still, somehow, underrated. That can only work to the Piston's advantage.

Kobe is quite overrated. I'm glad that he's not a Piston.

National NBA broadcasts are usually lousy.

Yeah Man, Detroit Rocks....

National broadcasts are great (locals suck) because they are limited to tell the truth or at least as much as possible.

They are not allowed to extoll their personal likes over and over again;

ever hear Stu Lantz for the Lakers (local broadcaster), it is as if he is watching a different ball game all together.

B-)

Edited by BruceW

Kobe is quite overrated.

Kobe isn't overrated, he's just a fool that didn't realize how much better Shaq made him. It's SPACING. Look at Wade now, he looks like Kobe used to--the benefit of having the greatest center alive on the block.

Now that the Pistons' fans are getting all mouthy, I hope the Heat spank them good in the playoffs. :rmad:

Now that the Pistons' fans are getting all mouthy, I hope the Heat spank them good in the playoffs. :rmad:

Tain't gonna happen, my friend! :) Sure, it'll be Pistons vs. Heat for the Eastern Conference Championship, but the Pistons will beat them in 6.

Hey B3er,

a typical sour grapes response; can't defend lowly Lakers so attacks from a different direction.

That's okay Noj, we understand how you feel...... you just admitted that it won't be the Lakers to defeat the Pistons.

:g:g:g:g:g

B-)

The current incarnation of the Lakers couldn't beat the Piston's bench--I haven't got any delusions. I expected them to lose by 30 last night. I also expect the Lakers to crumble and fall out of that 8th spot, making way for the TWolves if they can ever get their heads on right.

I wouldn't get too happy, Pistons fans. It isn't going to be an easy waltz through the Eastern Conference with Shaq and Webber standing in the way. Timmy Turtlehead and the Spurs don't look too shabby either and will most likely come out of the West. Look out Motor City! It's tough to stay on top.

The current incarnation of the Lakers couldn't beat the Piston's bench--I haven't got any delusions.  I expected them to lose by 30 last night.  I also expect the Lakers to crumble and fall out of that 8th spot, making way for the TWolves if they can ever get their heads on right.

I wouldn't get too happy, Pistons fans.  It isn't going to be an easy waltz through the Eastern Conference with Shaq and Webber standing in the way.  Timmy Turtlehead and the Spurs don't look too shabby either and will most likely come out of the West.  Look out Motor City!  It's tough to stay on top.

Noj

You're okay man. A lot of guys stay deluded about the Lakers.

Me, as much as I pull for the Pistons, it WILL NOT be easy at all. They will have to get by Miami, Indiana. However, right now they are the defending champs and playing like it. If they is a weakness it is Brown, he just won't STOMP a team into the ground, pulls regulars too fast. Although they won by 21 last night. Shoulda been 35-40.

C. Webb is a loser, cannot win the big ones. The "look" is always on his face in the big games. It will take Iverson to get them through to the Finals.

Then the West presents a HUGE problem for the Title, but Pistons dethroned a dynasty, that counts for a huge amount of confidence.

I like your nickname for Duncan, Timmy Turtlehead, oh what a laugh!!

Nice exchanging barbs with ya.

B-)

Edited by BruceW