NBA 2004-2005

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the Pistons' fans are getting all mouthy, I hope the Heat spank them good in the playoffs. :rmad:

Tain't gonna happen, my friend! :) Sure, it'll be Pistons vs. Heat for the Eastern Conference Championship, but the Pistons will beat them in 6.

watch out jim, the rich just got richer. alonzo mourning worked out with the team today and should be ready to go!

go HEAT!!!!

B-)

I see our local Triple A team, the Trailblazers, finally put Maurice Cheeks out of his misery. Not that everything that's wrong with this team can be attributed to Mo, but he had overstayed his welcome by about a season. Now the question is, can Paul Allen, with all his billions, convince Phil Jackson to come to Portland to oversee this mess. I don't think so. I'm guessing it'll be Flip Saunders. The Blazers made a serious run at him before they hired Cheeks, so you know he's got to be on their radar. The one odd thing about the Cheeks dismissal is the appointment of their Player Personnel Director, a guy named Kevin Pritchard, as the interim coach. With Jimmy Lynam on the bench, you'd kind of figure they'd go that way. Maybe there's a message there. Oh well...in reality...who cares?

Up over and out.