• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suns are gonna beat the pistons tonight on tnt

the glove might wind up in miami w/ shaq

the cavs have hit the wall

ss1

Hey Soulstation,

You obviously don't like the Pistons, that is too bad, you get your feelings hurt every time they win. Pistons will win.

Miami does NOT NEED Peyton. Peyton is, has been, and always will be too much mouth. He has always been a problem and still is because of that. He has a very bad attitude problem and the Lakers found that out last year. Boston is finding out this year. Miami does NOT NEED Peyton. Hope they do not touch him. Miami is very strong with what they got, especially getting Mourning back to back up Shaq or to even play power forward if need be.

Cavs need a power forward, a REAL power forward and then they would do pretty good. Did they ever get the point guard they need so they can move James to shooting guard and/or small forward????

B-)

Edited by BruceW

it should be illegal for rip to still wear that mask....

his face/nose ain't still broke

ss1

ps

i heard kobe's gonna give that girl $5 million, she wanted $20 mill

that ***** cost him $5 mill, $4 mill ring for the wifey and $5-10 mill in endorsements....

cash register please $15-20 mill

kobe shoulda got a hooker

ss1

Edited by Soulstation1

Damn... I thought the Pistons had it but I give the Suns credit for coming back.

What was up with Stoudamire shuffling his feet right under the basket, 6 inches from the ref, and they give him the basket? Ridiculous.

Good game. No ass whoopin' to be seen.

The whole world saw Stoudemire shuffling his feet and the referees saw nothing. Shit, talk about being biased toward one team winning (Phoenix) with whatever help a ref can give..

B-)

:bwallace:

GO PISTONS, JUST A WARMUP

I've gotta say, I laughed out loud and was in total shock that travel wasn't called. An inexcusable no-call, in my estimation.

Yes, and without that shot, the Pistons would've only been down 1 point and could've called a timeout with much more time on the clock. Getting two points or getting fouled is much easier than trying to lob up a three with just over 3 seconds left.

That was crap. :tdown That said, the Pistons were leading by 10 going into the fourth quarter. They should've won the game. I think they got tired! :)

Soulstation

Here I am, one of us at least.

Planning to send email to Larry Brown to slap him around a bit....

Pistons look listless

I still think Brown needs to get a killer attitude and transmit that to his team....

The bulls eye on their backs is bigger than last year...

cu

B-)

Edited by BruceW

Are any other Warriors fans psyched that (A) our suddenly-respectable team gave the 76ers a serious asswhooping in Philly and (B) Chris Webber got boo'ed frequently at the same game/

Guy

No, but this Piston fan (who occasionally pulled for the Kings the past four years and knew that Weber was the actual misfit) am estatic to hear that news.....

Weber's head is too big and he can't make the big play....

B-)

Are any other Warriors fans psyched that (A) our suddenly-respectable team gave the 76ers a serious asswhooping in Philly and (B) Chris Webber got boo'ed frequently at the same game/

Guy

No, but this Piston fan (who occasionally pulled for the Kings the past four years and knew that Weber was the actual misfit) am estatic to hear that news.....

Weber's head is too big and he can't make the big play....

I was rooting for the Kings too until it became too painful -- I think the Webber trade was exactly what they needed.

BTW, sorry to rain on the Laker fans' parades but 90% likely they are headed to the lottery.

Guy