How in the name of all that is good....

Matthew

Do you quote within a quote??  You know, those multi-box quotes.  I must be stupid because this has become one of the great mysteries of life for me.  Please enlighten me!

Do you quote within a quote?? You know, those multi-box quotes. I must be stupid because this has become one of the great mysteries of life for me. Please enlighten me!

Do you quote within a quote??  You know, those multi-box quotes.  I must be stupid because this has become one of the great mysteries of life for me.  Please enlighten me!

Do you quote within a quote?? You know, those multi-box quotes. I must be stupid because this has become one of the great mysteries of life for me. Please enlighten me!

Could you repeat the question??? ;)

Mathew, the problem most of us have is NOT "quoting within the quote"! Anyway, all you do is "quote" an entire post by hitting the quote link in that post. Then neglect to delete anything, and there you have it! What "it" is, we're not sure... ;)

Could you repeat the question???

test

2nd test <_<

3rd test :wacko:

Edited by Matthew

test

2nd test  <_<

1, 2, 3... ;)

B)

Mathew, the problem most of us have is NOT "quoting within the quote"! Anyway, all you do is "quote" an entire post by hitting the quote link in that post. Then neglect to delete anything, and there you have it! What "it" is, we're not sure.

test

2nd test  <_<

1, 2, 3... ;)

B)

Do I dare... 4th :(

Wow! This one must have netted you around fifty posts! ;)

Wow! This one must have netted you around fifty posts! ;)

Wow! This one must have netted you around fifty posts!

Mathew, the problem most of us have is NOT "quoting within the quote"! Anyway, all you do is "quote" an entire post by hitting the quote link in that post. Then neglect to delete anything, and there you have it! What "it" is, we're not sure... 
MONSTA-QUOTE !!!
Jazzmoose Posted on May 28 2003, 08:09 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep trying; it's entertaining anyway...

Maybe you're using a different browser than we are or something...? 

I hope I have it??

thanks jim, methinks you made it kaput with that last post... :rmad::rmad:

:excited::blink::wacko::g

DUDE!

Somehow I captured the BOTTOM OF THE PAGE inside that post. Funny thing is, the buttons and links all work. A cosmic accident to be sure...

Is this how Newton discovered gravity, or how Peter Parker discovered Spiderman?

It was scarey in there! :alien

QUOTE (couw @ May 28 2003, 10:01 AM)

thanks jim, methinks you made it kaput with that last post... DUDE!

Somehow I captured the BOTTOM OF THE PAGE inside that post. Funny thing is, the buttons and links all work. A cosmic accident to be sure...

Is this how Newton discovered gravity, or how Peter Parker discovered Spiderman?   Okay, I made it out. :P

Infinity + 1

SUGAR! :rmad:

Edited by Matthew

Just a layman's guess, but I'm thinking that the size of the post was so large that it "swallowed" the remainder of the page in order for it to "survive. I know that when I tried to quote THAT post, I got an error message about too much information or something, and I couldn't get back to the site until I closed out and relinked.

Damn, is there anything I CAN'T break?