How in the name of all that is good....

Matthew

Just a layman's guess, but I'm thinking that the size of the post was so large that it "swallowed" the remainder of the page in order for it to "survive. I know that when I tried to quote THAT post, I got an error message about too much information or something, and I couldn't get back to the site until I closed out and relinked.

Damn, is there anything I CAN'T break?

Do you remember when Kirk defeated that insane computer on Star Trek using essentially the same method...?

;)

Just a layman's guess, but I'm thinking that the size of the post was so large that it "swallowed" the remainder of the page in order for it to "survive. I know that when I tried to quote THAT post, I got an error message about too much information or something, and I couldn't get back to the site until I closed out and relinked.

Damn, is there anything I CAN'T break?

Do you remember when Kirk defeated that insane computer on Star Trek using essentially the same method...?

Most fucked up thread ever!!
This probaby even beats that one amazingly fucked-up "Ornette" thread on the BNBB, where the order of the posts was random, and most of the posts were garbled.

Some of you must surely remember that one, no??

;)

It's nice to know I finally made my mark. ;)

PS: I still can't do it though. :rolleyes:

Edited by Matthew

What the hell? Okay this has gotta go
catesta Posted on May 28 2003, 02:11 PM

In the name of musicboy, I beg of you to leave it.

One of my threads might be censored! Now I know how Greg felt! :g

PS: I did it!!!! :party:

Edited by Matthew

This probaby even beats that one amazingly fucked-up "Ornette" thread on the BNBB, where the order of the posts was random, and most of the posts were garbled.

Some of you must surely remember that one, no??

I liked that thread (actually "those threads") because somehow BN decided to make me dynamic - for a while I was Aggie88, then Aggie89, etc. Not sure why, but it was definitely strange.

And the order of the posts wasn't actually random - they were in alphabetical order by the poster's name.

Or maybe they were just in alphabetical AND chronological order at the same time... ;)