Rooster's new avatar!

Parkertown

Well, in a little over 24 hours - my better half and I are headed to Seattle and Portland for a couple weeks, to visit some relatives and generally relax and see the sights. Just thought I'd mention it here (and I didn't want to start a brand new thread), so you all wouldn't worry. You know, to head off the inevitable calls of......

:unsure::unsure::unsure: "Where's Rooster???" :unsure::unsure::unsure:

So, then, now you know. :g Also, I expect not to be the only "Groove Merchant" by the time I get back!!! :P

( Jazzmoose is right on my heals (or will be soon), and AfricaBrass isn't far behind!!!! )

Have fun while I'm gone!!! I'll check in a time or two, if I get the chance - but I suspect my computer-time will be way down on the list of priorities.

See you all again in a few weeks!!!

Edited by Rooster_Ties

When in Portland, and if you're going to Powell's, you might want to check out Everyday Music (about three blocks north of Powell's on Burnside) or Django's (right across the street from Powell's). Powell's, just in case you don't already know, is a huge (and wonderful) independent new/used bookstore. Have fun. We're actually having amazing weather right now. (At least down here, 100+ miles south of Portland.)

:tup

• 2 months later...