New layout of Mosaic home page

andersf

The previous layout looked amateurish, like a website template from a $30 "Create your homepage in 10 minutes" package. So the looks are much better now.

I also like their new numerical listing of sets.

But there seem to be problems with the content. The Bennie Green Select is listed under the upcoming releases.

I just noticed that they promise the "highest quality remastering" for the Mosaic Selects. Can I sue them for that? ;)

A good thing is their announced upcoming online photo collection.

I like it.

I remember that one our most prolific Mosaic devotees - Out To Lunch - referred to the previous Mosaic homepage as looking like a K-Mart ad. I agreed and referred to it as such in an email I sent to Mosaic. Guess I'll have to send some kind words about the new site design

Interestingly, or maybe not, when I use my bookmarked link through my ISP, I get the new page. The web address is something like www4.mailordercentral.com/mosaicrecords.

When I open IE which has Mosaic as its home page, I get the previous Mosaic homepage as I do when I go to mosaicrecords.com :wacko:

At least it's not my computer. Maybe I'll go for something I don't have at all. I've got two of the 4 albums in the Reece. Still thinking about Beirach as I am a fusion era entrant into the jazz world. Maybe I'll go for Teagarden..... Gotta think it over some more.

I've Had no problem with Mosaics layout.

It is OK with me if they wish to revamp. I will adjust in minutes.

BUT I am always irked by their Audio Clips being limited to one thing, the old outmoded Windows Media. Hey guys get "Real"

Edited by Fran

I've Had no problem with Mosaics layout.

It is OK with me if they wish to revamp. I will adjust in minutes.

BUT I am always irked by their Audio Clips being limited to one thing, the old outmoded Windows Media. Hey guys get "Real"

I was over on AMG and noticed they had clips for every track of the Roy Eldridge set. Same thing for the Johnny Hodges and I would suspect the rest of them as well. Kinda nice when Mosaic for whatever reason chooses not to offer them.