Pick A Number Between 1 and 10!!!

Pick A Number Between 1 and 10:  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why have you offered '1' and '10' in the poll when the requirement is to pick any number 'between' 1 and 10?

Bev must be a lawyer. If this poll isn't enough, I've got a few insurance policies, tax codes for him to dissect :P

Why have you offered '1' and '10' in the poll when the requirement is to pick any number 'between' 1 and 10?

This is a laissez-faire poll. The choices offered are under no obligation to fall strictly within the parameters of the question, nor does one have an obligation to be limited by the boundaries of the question if one feels a compeeling pull to venture outside said boundaries AND is willing to accept responsibilities for any resultant results. Life is tricky like that, doncha' know. ;)

Guest Chaney

Sorry JS but since Bev has identified your error, I can not participate in your otherwise worthwhile poll. That being the case, I feel that my rights as a potential voter have been violated and I seek redress.

Please have your attorney contact mine (Lawsuits-R-Us) and we'll attempt to settle this matter without the need of costly and time-consuming legal action.

If we are not able to settle this matter, I will of course file suit and call Bev as an expert witness.

I sincerely hope that will not be necessary.

(Bev: Please be on the ready. Arrangements for your comfort have been arranged at the very finest that Buffalo has to offer: Motel 6.)

:rolleyes:

Sorry JS but since Bev has identified your error, I can not participate in your otherwise worthwhile poll. That being the case, I feel that my rights as a potential voter have been violated and I seek redress.

Your participation, or lack thereof, is entirely a matter of personal choice. Attempts to prove otherwise WILL prove futile.

However, in the spirit of Botherhood ;) , I offer you the option of setting up your own poll in this forum, parameters exactly as YOU deisre, and all expenses paid by me.

It's a good offer - use it or lose it! :D :D :D