Pick A Number Between 1 and 10!!!

Pick A Number Between 1 and 10:  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe anyone voted for 6. I didn't vote for 4 (and nobody else has either), but I'll tell ya what - 4 is a hell of a lot better number than 6, any day of the week. Hell, 6 is ever worst than 10, and that's really saying something.

Is there anyway to find out who voted for what?? - cuz I'd like to find those "6"-voters and given a good stern talking to.

Geez - what the hell were they thinking!!!!! :rmad::rmad::rmad:

I can't believe anyone voted for 6. I didn't vote for 4 (and nobody else has either), but I'll tell ya what - 4 is a hell of a lot better number than 6, any day of the week. Hell, 6 is ever worst than 10, and that's really saying something.

Is there anyway to find out who voted for what?? - cuz I'd like to find those "6"-voters and given a good stern talking to.

It's that orginal recipe over extra crispy mentality, taking over.

Stop the world, I want to get off! :wacko:

Oh, so then, you're saying you are one of those “6”sympathizers, huh???

The words that come to mind aren't fit to be typed. But if I so much as catch any of you '6' sickos over on the Norah board - I will not hesitate to take appropriate action. You may think of this as some sort of threat, but it’s only a threat if I say it’s a threat – and I’m not saying that it is a threat, or that it isn’t a threat. I’m just saying what I’m saying, you dig? And at this point, it’s just a promise that I’ll make good on if I’m forced to. So that doesn’t necessarily make it a threat, unless it is, but in this case it isn’t.

And don’t think I’m not watching what goes on here, and not just in this thread either. I see that there’s ‘6’-lovers all over this board, and don’t think I don’t know there are, cuz there are, and I know there are. And you ‘16’-lovers in the “pick a number between 11 and 20” thread better watch out too, cuz you’re all the same as those that think ‘6’ is somehow an OK number - which, how could it be????

Now then, if you want to go back to being in favor of some decent numbers, like 4, or 7, or 1, or even 8 (just going to show that I can be a reasonable sort of guy), then maybe I won’t do the things that I might have to do if you keep forcing me to do them, which I might have to do.

So there. I’ve said what I had to say, it’s all up to you now. But remember, I'll be watching, and I won't be the only ones either.

4 is good on Thursdays and 6 is good on Saturdays.

Unless you're Jewish.

Guest Chaney

it's M A G I C my friend

above link is not suited for children under howmuchisitthesedays years of age. If you are under howmuchisitthesedays years of age, please consult a parent or caretaker. The link provided is the sole responsibility of the poster. The organissimo.org forum is not liable for any misfortune that might befall those who follow above link

As your disclaimer did not also include language along the lines of "I am not the seller...", I can only assume that your are, in fact, THE Alan Ross of www.alanross.com and are willing and able to share with your buds those SEVEN MAGIC WORDS which will gets us "laid like crazy". (Please tell me that mental patients are not involved!)

You see, there'e this gal at work and... :wub: )

We await your reply.

Thanks Mr. Ross.

:huh:

• 4 years later...