DON'T Pick A Number, ANY Number!!!

Your Choice Of Number Is:  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is ridiculous. By not allowing me to choose a number I feel my free speech rights are being violated here. I am forwarding this thread and the names of all participants to the department of justice.

Furthermore, if this poll is allowed to stand, I might just start taking names and recording this thread. I've got contacts all over the net and I just might publish a few articles letting everyone out there know about the anti-numeralists that hang out here. Just try going anywhere or doing anything once the word gets out. Throw in a few frivilous law suits, and you guys will be in the courts for years.

Edited by Ed Swinnich

Guest Mnytime

(As a kid I was never much good at sport. When it got to about 15 minutes into any game I'd get bored and run away with the ball).

Bev

And the other kids never ran you down and beat you down and took the ball back? You would never have survived in Los Angeles doing that. ;)

This is ridiculous. By not allowing me to choose a number I feel my free speech rights are being violated here. I am forwarding this thread and the names of all participants to the department of justice.

Furthermore, if this poll is allowed to stand, I might just start taking names and recording this thread. I've got contacts all over the net and I just might publish a few articles letting everyone out there know about the anti-numeralists that hang out here. Just try going anywhere or doing anything once the word gets out. Throw in a few frivilous law suits, and you guys will be in the courts for years.

Dare to break the rules, Ed. DARE TO!!!

The more we learn, the less we know...

“...They got this guy, in Germany. Fritz something-or-other. Or is it. Maybe it’s Werner. Anyway, he’s got this theory, you wanna test something, you know, scientifically —how the planets go round the sun, what sunspots are made of, why the water comes out of the tap— well, you gotta look at it. But sometimes, you look at it, your looking changes it. Ya can’t know the reality of what happened, or what would’ve happened if you hadden a stuck in your goddamn schnozz. So there is no ‘what happened.’ Not in any sense that we can grasp with our puny minds. Because our minds... our minds get in the way. Looking at something changes it. They call it the ‘Uncertainty Principle.’ Sure, it sounds screwy, but even Einstein says the guy’s on to something.” –Freddie Riedenschneider