Album Covers on All Music Guide?

gdogus

Is it just me, or is All Music Guide having a problem with displaying album cover art and artist photos?

This has consequences for the Big O forums, as many on this board link to AMG's album cover images in their posts. For a while now, I've been seeing empty posts or big holes in posts where an album cover image was clearly meant to be.

:unsure:

Edited by gdogus

Okay, I just tried viewing All Music Guide with another browser (Internet Explorer for Mac), and all seems well and normal. Hmmmmm. My main browser is Mozilla Firefox 0.9 for Macintosh, which is usually terrific...just in the past week or so, though, it doesn't show album covers or artist photos on All Music Guide's site, or ANY of those covers/photos when posters on Organissmo forums link to them.

Any ideas? Maybe AMG changed something that makes Firefox incompatible for those particular graphics? :unsure:

Okay, I got it fixed - for other users who may have had the problem, here's the fix:

Go to preferences in Firefox

Go to Web Features

Go to Load Images

enter www.allmusic.com as an "allowed site"

As I said, I've only had the problem in the last few days - AMG must have tweaked something that requires Firefox users to make this preferences adjustment.

:rolleyes: