Who the hell is "Musicboy"????

Why are you bringing this up? I'm sick of seeing this person's name on my board.

This is a quote from another thread...

Sorry, I had no idea you were such a Music Industry Insider.  And yet you don't seem to know Musicboy.  I guess the industry isn't as small as it used to be.

Dan, I think I might be regarded as somewhat of a music insider, but I have no idea who "Musicboy" is. I know there was some kind of controversy involving him here, recently, but I missed it.

I gather that he is obnoxious, but that does not narrow the field much when it comes to the music industry--who is he?

This came up in another thread, and rather than derail that thread with an explaination about who Musicboy was, I decided to start another thread. The name "Musicboy" gets thrown around the board quite a bit, and some people are asking who he is - people who either are new, or people who never saw the only one or two threads that he ever posted in.

That's why. Hope that's OK...

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Musicboy has only posted here 8 times. 8 times over a period of 6 hours and 19 minutes on May 19th. It's amazing the amount of feathers one can ruffle in such little time!

What lessons can be learned from this unfortunate incident?

Maybe we need a poll!

My vote would be for this:

:bwallace:Don't fuck with the O-board. :bwallace:

:rfr:rlol:rcry :rsly: :rhappy: :rsmile: :rmad:

Thanks Rooster Ties,

I thought it was somebody of imprtance in the industry, but it's just another nutcase. It always amazes me when hateful people go out of their way to label themselves Christian!

Thank god I'm an Atheist!

BTW I may see Bruce Lundwall in about a week--if so, I will ask him about this character--he certainly isn't doing Norah Jones any good with his nonsense. As for his protecting children, damn, if this creep is out to protect children, I fear for them.

Guest Mnytime

Chris:

What you may want to point out to Bruce Lundwall is that one of the Norah Jones moderators is a major Bob Jones University supporter. He even has a link on his site, which is linked to the Norah Jones site.

It's not exactly a link I would think Norah Jones would want associated with her, considering BJU's views on someone of her heritage.

Edited by Mnytime

It always amazes me when hateful people go out of their way to label themselves Christian!

You're kidding, right? :o

It no longer amazes me as much as it sickens me these days.

I used to think that nutcases like MB were just the fringe, the extreme, the minority among the faithful. I'm quickly learning it isn't so.

I wish I could remember the exact quote I heard on a dc Talk record years ago (a "Christian" band, BTW). Something to the effect of "the leading causes of atheism are Christians." And MB is more proof of that.

And it makes me sad.

I wish I could remember the exact quote I heard on a dc Talk record years ago (a "Christian" band, BTW). Something to the effect of "the leading causes of atheism are Christians." And MB is more proof of that.

Apologies if this offends anyone, but the mention of DC Talk got me to free-associating and...

Bassist Unaware Rock Band Christian

Apologies if this offends anyone, but the mention of DC Talk got me to free-associating and...

Bassist Unaware Rock Band Christian

:excited::lol::lol::lol::g

• 13 years later...