Jimi Hendrix Has Best 'Guitar Face'

7/4

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Alvin Lee quote was "looking like he was being jerked off with steel wool". If he was having "his genitals extracted with a chain saw" I suspect his face might go rather blank...unless, of course, he was into that sort of thing.

Horn players have a hard time doing this sort of thing, except He Whose Name Shall Not Be Mentioned...

NO that's Sue Foley. . . I think she's giving you the digit!

I haven't seen her in years. I like her guitar playing (especially all those Earl Hooker instrumentals she used to play live), but her singing is pretty bad.

I would like to see her play sometime in spite of the fact that her singing is suspect.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm suprised there's no mention of the facial contortioning and twisting displayed by an acid-frying Carlos Santana at Woodstock. A few friends and I laughed ourselves to tears watching his face on frame-by-frame on a really nice big screen tv. :g

Chuck Berry and Pete Townsend-- rock and roll guitar gods-- they made every red-blooded boy (don't know about the girls-- check with Larry Sommers on that one :rolleyes: ) want a guitar:

chuckberry.jpg

townsend.jpg

I had the good fortune to see both in performance-- at the Fillmore East-- electrifying :excited:

Edited by Leeway