Jimi Hendrix Has Best 'Guitar Face'

7/4

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keith.JPG

One night Miles put the vodoo on him and directed a nasty little power surge through his Rhodes. He never touched an electric keyboard again.

The memory haunted him. Each time his fingers came close to the keys of a piano he uttered a little whimper...

Edited by Bev Stapleton

Each time his fingers came close to the keys of a piano he uttered a little whimper...

That explains all of the utterances on his recordings.

Saw Jarrett/Peacock/DeJohnette in concert. Some dumbass' cellular phone rang - J stopped playing, P & D looked over to see if they were walking off. J waited awhile, then picked up where he stopped. Tense moment.

Each time his fingers came close to the keys of a piano he uttered a little whimper...

That explains all of the utterances on his recordings.

Saw Jarrett/Peacock/DeJohnette in concert. Some dumbass' cellular phone rang - J stopped playing, P & D looked over to see if they were walking off. J waited awhile, then picked up where he stopped. Tense moment.

I'd rather hear the phone ring than hear kieff grunt

The following are among the worst album covers EVER and are wonderful examples of bad guitar faces...

f38745msprl.jpg

Oh yeah! James Taylor is one BAD muthafucka!

e242144ova5.jpg

Okay, this isn't a "guitar face" per se, but the other Neil Diamond picture put me in mind of this one. What the hell is Neil doing with his hands? He looks like he's trying to channel Jim Morrison!

c5780007j07.jpg

This one has my vote for the worst album cover of all time. I mean, just look at him! He looks too damn happy! Did someone tell him, "Hey, Kenny! That picture where you look like the king of all fruitcakes is just the ticket to moving tons of copies!"