BMG Sale Corner

Big Al

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a "personal" call from BMG on Saturday. They were offering 12 for the price of three. They were very flexible on the offer. They let me substitute the disc they wanted to send and they let me get only two so my deal ended up being 8 for the price of two. The same as buy one get three free EXCEPT I can get multi disc sets as my free ones.

I went with Newk's Time and Rockin' the Boat and plan to get the Byrd double RVG as a free one.

Nuts! The board went down before I could see that code! And the dumb thing is, I tried all sorts of different configurations, starting with the F4OD2, and then trying different digits; I even got all the way to F4OD29 before giving up. That'll teach me! :w

Still, 70% off certainly ain't bad! :tup

Got a "personal" call from BMG on Saturday. They were offering 12 for the price of three. They were very flexible on the offer. They let me substitute the disc they wanted to send and they let me get only two so my deal ended up being 8 for the price of two. The same as buy one get three free EXCEPT I can get multi disc sets as my free ones.

I went with Newk's Time and Rockin' the Boat and plan to get the Byrd double RVG as a free one.

They call me with this offer at least once a year. Took 'em up on it this last time. I've got three coupons for 3 free cds each sitting by my computer right now.

Well, as a follow up to my phone offer...

They screwed up the shipment and sent me TENOR MADNESS and THE QUINTET LIVE AT MASSEY HALL SACD hybrids for $27 bucks apiece! I had ordered NEWKS TIME and ROCKIN' THE BOAT.

THis is my first screw up with them in a long time.

Well, as a follow up to my phone offer...

They screwed up the shipment and sent me TENOR MADNESS and THE QUINTET LIVE AT MASSEY HALL SACD hybrids for $27 bucks apiece! I had ordered NEWKS TIME and ROCKIN' THE BOAT.

THis is my first screw up with them in a long time.

You should fill out their customer service form, tell them what your problem is, but do not offer to return the discs. I bet they will send you the right discs and let you keep the other two. Keep us posted!

My account info shows that the correct discs were shipped yesterday but my balance due is still showing the faulty shipment as well. At $27 each, I ain't paying for them! I guess they'll take it off my account when they receive them back. I'm going to wait until I get the right ones before I send them back to see if I need to keep my free disc coupons.

Newish at BMG:

Bad Plus - Give

Cannonball Adderly - Cannonball Plays Zawinul

Peggy Lee - Things are Swingin'

Wynton Marsalis - The Magic Hour

David Bowie - Sound + Vision box set

Cure - B Sides box

Grant Lee Buffalo - Storm Hymnal

various Pearl Jam live recordings

My saga continues. I received the correct disc for my order and since they were charging me for the incorrect discs I sent them back. Over the weekend I got a credit indicating they received them back BUT NOW it seems they have mailed a duplicate of the correct order and I have been charged for them again!!