• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Topping it for Aggie.

Thx, GA.

65% of sale (great for multi-disc sets, better than the yourmusic prices) - code AU06PM2

This 65% off sale has free shipping too. (the best part)

Not sure the no shipping applies to multi-disc sets for this particular deal. I put a 3 CD set in my shopping cart and it was still adding shipping.

You need to order at least 5 CDs to get the free shipping. Box sets apply toward free shipping, but are not part of the 66% off promotion. So most of the best deals are on multi-disc sets that aren't classified as box sets.

They do have some good standard prices on box sets, however, that become even better with free shipping. I ordered Dave Brubeck's 5 disc "For All Time Set" and got it shipped for just $17.99. Shop around the site. There are bargains.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to order at least 5 CDs to get the free shipping. Box sets apply toward free shipping, but are not part of the 66% off promotion. So most of the best deals are on multi-disc sets that aren't classified as box sets.

They do have some good standard prices on box sets, however, that become even better with free shipping. I ordered Dave Brubeck's 5 disc "For All Time Set" and got it shipped for just $17.99. Shop around the site. There are bargains.

Just went back and bit on that Brubeck box--couldn't resist at that price.

To get the Unlimited 2/3 Off, Plus Free Shipping When You Order 5 or More CDs offer, enter the promotion code "SE06CR4" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But hurry! Offer is only good until 9/11/06!

Count Basie and Centenial Collection 2-CD sets are $6.66 each.

Edited by Tjazz

• 2 months later...

To get the 65% Off, Plus Free Shipping & Handling offer, enter the promotion code "D6O1" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But Hurry! Offer is only good until 12/5/06!

Great for 2-CD sets.

Edited by Tjazz